Jez1980

Soi Twilight closing....what?

6 hours ago, z909 said:

I don't think the market for bars charging 500 baht a drink in Pattaya is that large.    The Bangkok gogo bars need to relocate within Silom.   The Screwboys soi is one obvious location.

and one hopes that drink prices will go down to Screwboy's level 

6 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Banana Boys will be the name of what was formerly Fresh Boys on Soi Twilight.

6 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Banana Boys will be the name of what was formerly Fresh Boys on Soi Twilight.

Really?

So what will become of Banana on 4?

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Is the Hotmale host-bar reopening as well?

According to a poster  (Trongpai on another board):

Hotmail: There's a sign that they are moving to Patpong 2 on April 1. I was told it will be above Dreamboys but I don't see a second floor there? I was also told that it will take a month or two to outfit the new place. Expect an opining in May.

9 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Sometimes fellow audience members are rather good looking or friendly. Otherwise I use boy as a barricade, and they get a handsome lad in close proximity for free. 

You are free to use boys as baricade if we ever sit close to each other lol

When I first visited Bangkok I went to the Tomahawk Go-Go opposite Tawan. It was TINY!! Just a raised ledge along one wall and a bank of seating with several levels opposite. Probably only 5-6 feet across from the dancers. But it worked!! Great memories...

3 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

When I first visited Bangkok I went to the Tomahawk Go-Go opposite Tawan. It was TINY!! Just a raised ledge along one wall and a bank of seating with several levels opposite. Probably only 5-6 feet across from the dancers. But it worked!! Great memories...

Yes that's true, I remember and Wirat was a mamsan there.

But talking of small -- have you been to Nature Boys?

I suppose what I was saying about the new premises' being small was comparing the turnover for the owners compared to that of late.

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Just curious, will it be possible 2 go with another customer? I wonder how the go go boys and mamasans will react, haa haa

I've left with customers in gogo bars before.  How it goes over depends on the staff.  When I was in Bangkok, a mamasan on one side and a horny customer on the other.  The mamasan was not pleased that the guys on stage were being ignored.  In Pattaya they didn't care at all.

7 hours ago, bucknaway said:

I've left with customers in gogo bars before.  How it goes over depends on the staff.  When I was in Bangkok, a mamasan on one side and a horny customer on the other.  The mamasan was not pleased that the guys on stage were being ignored.  In Pattaya they didn't care at all.

Maybe I'll try that next time, lol

46 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

I believe that X-Boys is moving to a possibly larger space.  

I think X-boys moved to 'soi Wall St.'

If so that bar is indeed big but through several incarnations was never successful. It originally started as a lady bar by the owner of the soi.

Good luck to X-Boys.

31 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

If so that bar is indeed big but through several incarnations was never successful. It originally started as a lady bar by the owner of the soi.

Good luck to X-Boys.

with 2 boy bars in such small soi it may create some gay momentum there and in time more can arrive and it may become soi's Twilight replacement, just daydreaming

53 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

Good luck to X-Boys.

I think it was X-Size that moved to Wall St.  and rebranded itself as G Boyz.

As of last night, the word was that X-Boys -- currently operating on Soi Twilight -- is taking over a space on Patpong 2.  (2 I believe).