Sign in to follow this  
Justbrent

Bangkok trip report

Nice report.

Chakran Sauna has had a reputation for being asian only/farang not encouraged.  VCK the massage shop is not so discriminatory, being on Ari Soi 4 it might not get as many farang customers as it might if it were closer to the central business district.  (It is, however, worth the trip.)

Thanks Vinapu and DivineMadman.

I enjoyed this trip and wishing I am there stil but have to work to save up for our next trip.. this time to Germany, Austria and Czech Republic.

I did like the masseurs at VCK (thanks for the name, I forgotten what is was called) and was going to go there, arena or banana on the last day. Didn't regret Banana but I would love to try VCK next time.

Also love the street food stalls near Chakran, so probably will go there for a massage and meal next time we are back.

Thanks for your report, Justbrent! I was in Bangkok from Tuesday to Saturday. I did describe my experiences in the gogobars and massage places in the respective discussion topics (Moonlight, Dreamboys, Ganymede Massage, Sanctuary by A and Baan Tewa). I thought of consolidating my posts into a trip report but I was so lazy today. Dreading the thought of going back to work tomorrow. Shall do a proper report on my next trip (tentatively in December),