ggobkk

Moonlight, new go go show bar...in the old Jupiter

Last night, I had a chat with a couple of boys who moved from Jupiter to Moonlight.

I asked how things over there, he said it’s great.

Moonlight pays boy 100 Baht per show while Jupiter pays 200Baht.

A Cambodian boy said although they pay less than Jupiter, he gets 8 shows a night including a big cock show.

While at Jupiter he wasn’t a star but at Moonlight he is now a main guy so with show money he gets 1,000 Baht per night without any offs.

Hi Jason,

On their facebook, they have live feeds. The muscular boys are gorgeous. Do you know if it's possible to off them ? I use to go to Tawan or Jupiter for muscular boys maybe i shoud pay a visit to this new club, if it's the case

Take care

Place was packed when I arrived. An emcee was interviewing six muscular boys. I presume these six are the stars of the show. They took turns doing push-ups and chin-ups and taking atwalks around the stage and walking up and down the stairs (on the pillar that blocks the view of the audience. They should consider removing it if they renovate)

Yup, never been at this bar, even when its was 66club. Now i feel like ive been there. That two men dance show got to be their stars. Both are very muscular but i like the fairer guy more than the darker one. Any idea what his name/number is?

Just a sort of update...Moonlight has a very active Facebook page and regularly posts some stage actions and model/dancer introductions.  It seems from the videos that the staff no loner has to wear the former club's uniforms and (possibly) that staircase that went from center stage to the upper level is gone.  Can't be sure of that.

I visited Moonlight this week. Arrived around 10:30. Show was already started and there was a good fun crowd. Entrance ticket with one drink was 400 baht.

After seeing the Facebook videos, I was excited to see the hot models. They are even hotter in real life. They had 5 models. All are well built and very handsome.

The staircase from the second level to the stage has been removed greatly improving the sight lines. The staff are wearing festive Songkran shirts now.

Moonlight seems to be trying a new business model. I was very interested in a couple of the models. When I asked what the off fee paid to the bar would be, I was told 1,500 baht. I was stunned and asked twice again since I thought the loud music had caused me to misunderstand. But indeed it’s 1,500 baht. . . To take a guy after he finishes after midnight. Drinks for the models are 600 baht. I asked how much to pay the boys but was told up to boy.

Other boys - off fee is 500 baht. Not sure about drinks for those boys. There were about 12 other boys- slimmer guys.

I wish them all the best since I appreciate having choices.

Moonlight seems to be trying a new business model. I was very interested in a couple of the models. When I asked what the off fee paid to the bar would be, I was told 1,500 baht. I was stunned and asked twice again since I thought the loud music had caused me to misunderstand. But indeed it’s 1,500 baht. . . To take a guy after he finishes after midnight. Drinks for the models are 600 baht. I asked how much to pay the boys but was told up to boy.

Other boys - off fee is 500 baht. Not sure about drinks for those boys. There were about 12 other boys- slimmer guys.

I wish them all the best since I appreciate having choices.

I don't mind paying boy inflated tip I I like him but 1500 off fee ? I wish them good luck with that kind of price, as you say -it's good to have a choice and even better that we do have it.

Welcome to the forum richincali

Guest abang1961

That is called dynamic pricing - the off-fee increases as demand goes up.

But at this rate this bar is asking, good luck to their harem of boys..

Not many, perhaps no one. will be foolish enough to pay the bar that much.

To be honest, the monetary reward should go to the boy for his diligence and attention and definitely not the bar who fleeces on them.  My take on this issue, go to the next bar where off-fee are more of the NORMAL stature.

Isn’t it more likely that the ‘show’ boys are receiving higher payments for performing and attracting the crowds in, which a higher off fee helps to fund.

it well may be , bar's  problem is to find enough clients willing to participate in such a scheme