jason1975

favourite boys and regulars

My trip reports serve as my notes.

I regularly consult the recent ones before I head off on a trip.

One night I was sitting in Adams Apple in Chiang Mai, wondering whether or not to off a guy. I remember offing him on a previous trip and thought he was a good performer.

But just to be sure, I dashed across the road to my hotel and read a trip report I'd written on Chiang Mai. And there he was! I'd written a glowing account of him.

Needless to say, I rushed back to the bar and immediately offed him.

And I offed him most nights during my holiday.

My trip reports serve as my notes.

I regularly consult the recent ones before I head off on a trip.

One night I was sitting in Adams Apple in Chiang Mai, wondering whether or not to off a guy. I remember offing him on a previous trip and thought he was a good performer.

But just to be sure, I dashed across the road to my hotel and read a trip report I'd written on Chiang Mai. And there he was! I'd written a glowing account of him.

Needless to say, I rushed back to the bar and immediately offed him.

And I offed him most nights during my holiday.

If the boy perform well and there is a good chemistry I tend to stay with the same boy on LT basis, I like the 'boyfriend' and 'intimacy' situation although both of us know it's not real and it's gonna end once I am flying back home...

I’m very impressed by Vinapu’s statistics covering his encounters with Asian boys over an extended period, which he compiled from keeping written records. I wish I had been so organised and kept notes of my visits to Thailand, mainly Pattaya, over the last 17 years. All I have is fading memories of numerous boys and places, and some of these recollections have no doubt become distorted.

When I visited for about 3 months about (?) 2005 I acquired a boyfriend who stayed with me in a rented condo. I was very fond of him but now I struggle to remember his name and where the condo was located. During the first couple of visits I remember offing boys from BT and Sunee bars who I topped without protection. But again I am vague as to how many and from which bars, when I reflect on the risks I took. I was lucky. It would be interesting for me to know how many boys I have slept with over the years, but again that’s lost in the mists of time.

I’m very impressed by Vinapu’s statistics covering his encounters with Asian boys over an extended period, which he compiled from keeping written records

Sometimes combing over those numbers we come to unexpected discoveries.

I always  loudly advise  taking only boys who are smiling at us or at least showing some interest in us.

Then I look at my 4 boys I offed the most / each at least 10 times /  - only one was really vying for my attention, one of them was simply assigned to me  from rotation  , one was suggested  to me by mamasan ,  lastly  one I picked  solely by his looks not even bothered with fact that be barely glanced over me. 

It shows that I don't always follow my advice I dispense and strongly believe in but also that great boy can be found anywhere and my any means.

In one point statistics strongly support me , I 'm known to like massages and out those 4 boys  , three are massage boys

Kudos to vinapu for being honest and acknowledging his strong advise is far from foolproof.

I’ve also found indifferent boys to rock my world in the sack and super smiling boys to often be mediocre

I’ve learned to stick with the boy type that turns me on and not to fall for pretty boys who smile so much their

Facial muscles ache the next day.

Indifferent boys can be dead fish in bed as well. A few questions before committing is a good idea.

My advise is to stick with what turns your key.

Kudos to vinapu for being honest and acknowledging his strong advise is far from foolproof.

still in  a great scheme of things I'm looking for that smile  and when picking up indifferent boy I'm fully prepared for a disappointment.

I bars 100 baht test seems to be working well ie. I like a boy who don't pay any attention to me so I tip him 50 or 100 just for his looks. When all of the sudden he starts looking at my direction smilingly  chances are he will perform given an opportunity.

Good example in Sept was Art from BBB for those who follow my trip reports.

But if boy pockets money and still avoids an eye contact , signal is clear and time to say good bye. I never blame boy for that fully understanding he may have his priorities the same way I do. After allI don't pay any attention to most boys on the stage on line up. 

I’ve found persistence pays off, at least sometimes. A case in point.

Last night, I attended the 10:30 pm Boyzboyzboyz show with a close friend. House was packed with Chinese women.

Unperturbed, we enjoyed a particularly hot show with a sensational bit where 5 nearly naked boys surrounded one

and removed his transparent garment revealing a perfect (my opinion) specimen of man. They hoisted him above

Their heads in all his glory and I was gobsmacked.

The featured lad has always ignored my interest and when the

boys pour into the audience after the finale, he was nowhere to be seen. Now to the point of this..

After leaving the bar, I saw the same lad enter the 7-11 on the corner. I decided to go in and give him a gratuity.

He was at the cashier when I dropped a red note in his hand. He smiled broadly and said kapkhunmak (thanks much) using my

Name. (which is not Willie)

Vinapu, Art was looking super hot and was offed by a gaggle of Chinese women.

Kokopelli, I heard it was your birthday. Hope it was a happy one.

I would do so on my mobile phone. For me as well, posts on my blog can serve to look up details I forgot.

Regular versus new boy. It's imperative to test new boys, as regulars might be not available (back home or stopped working that kind of trade) or disappear (or rather I'm unable to contact the boy), or become boring or greedy or develop character flaws. Therefore, it's advisable to have a harem of regulars, and try new boys. For me the ratio is about one regular to one new boy.

Ill be traveling to bkk soon and will be travelling with other straight friends. Ill have first day, a saturday and last day to myself though. The first day, itll be a wednesday night, so i am tempted to reconnect with my last regular, since ill only arrived in bkk airport after 10, and figures it could take me an hour or so to get to the hotel. Other than ill miss most shows at bars, most good boys might have been taken as well. And if the first night is as good as i can remember, i might take him again on Saturday and the last day. Lol. I still want to go the the bar on Saturday night at the very least though.