DivineMadman

VCK Cool Space Massage - New Name, Same Disappointing Experience

Guest abang1961

Please enjoy my mishap..

I am currently back in Singapore after a 10-days whirlwind visit to the Kingdom.

Nothing much has changed - I'm talking about my almost zero-encounters with men.

I communicated and met several forum members but that's all.. no bed partners in all my trip.

Nothing much had changed since my last visit in October 2017 as I reckon this was a "dry" season before the crowd moves in next week.  

Adrenaline pumping..

I had a flight at 12 noon and need to check-in by 1030.

Being an adventurous but cheap person, I attempted to take the bus to DMK yesterday morning.  My goodness, the bus never stopped at the designated bus stop in front of Central World from 9 am.  In fact, it avoided it because of the infamous traffic jam.  With the clock clicking, I managed to run 4 lanes and caught the only bus that arrived at almost 9.45 am.  I thought at the very least, I could be SAFE.

But alas, the bus travelled less than 200 metres before the bus driver smashed into the back of a taxi at the Pratunam junction.  I think the daily occurrence of massive jam was due to the road design.  Who would have build a convex road with a 45 degree slope?  Yes that short 10 metres above the canal.  Instead of having a flat road, the drivers have to negotiate a rather suicidal curve everytime.   Quite a drama followed and I decided to jump off the bus and .... do the sensible thing, take a taxi to the airport.

Luckily I managed to arrive at the airport by 1030..but those of you who knows DMK knows that it is a circus there.  Lines of passengers were waiting for their "common" check in for Air Asia flights.. Honestly, Air Asia should have insisted on SELF-service automated machines (like they do in Singapore and Malaysia) here.... The impatient wait seemed like eternity...Fortunately I'm back home safely now.

Well the lesson I learnt - don't be PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH. 

Don't toy with time, especially when there is no direct train service to DMK! 

Guest abang1961

what do you mean ?, there are frequent trains throughout the day from Hualampong,  1 hr later, 5 baht lighter you are at DMK 

You are absolutely right.

I'd tried it before but the air-conditoner-less ride was less than pleasant and walking with luggage isn't my cup of tea.