DrimVoiz

Dream Boys, the best go go bar in the world

I can say Dream Boys in Soi Twilight was the best go go bar, not just in Thailand, but in the world, staying true to their tagline. Why? Simply bcoz they have a wide variety of very cute guys and almost all are good looking aside from having muscles & well-defined, fit body since they have a gym inside which they can use before going to stage. It will really take your time to choose the guy for you since I think they are all well-selected. At first I'm having a very hard time to choose the guy I want, but there is this very hot guy dancing on stage who caught my attention who is very handsome & very muscular. Of course I offed him and we spent the most memorable experience I ever had since he is very romantic and sweet. All-in-all, I had the best experience with the perfect guy from the most famous go go bar, Dream Boys!!!

Tawan muscular guys, dreamboys model like boys, handsome, and muscular/fit/lean. The like of which u could see in magazines. Tawan, maybe 15-20 boys during peak nights, dreamboys 30-40 boys. Tawan shows are more revealing but dreamboy shows are more artistic, involves rehearsals and training to do. Tawan is located off the main gay streets, dreamboys is in soi twilight. I do believe dreamboys can justify their 100bath extra in drink/entry/show prices due to the above. I asked one of the boy before, each show they join in dreamboys, they get 100baht, and 200 baht for big cock show, and they probably have around 10 acts all together. No idea what tawan guys get for the shows, and they have 4-5 acts, which might be repeated on busy nights. Having said that, each bar have their strong points, and i like both of the bars equally, and jupiter too. Moonlight is my wishlist now. Im not a big fan of bars though, i dont drink, and dont like the loud music, so my opinion is purely on the shows and boys.

Id more willing to buy drinks for boys in jupiter though, but prefer to just tip boys in tawan/dreamboys. So in the end of the day, my budget is still my control. Also dreamboy boys knows their bar is expensive, so they are more willing to give their contact and have us take them without going to the bar each time.

almost all are good looking aside from having muscles & well-defined, fit body since they have a gym inside which they can use before going to stage

Too much work in the gym is not a good thing in my view & Classic Boys usually has a much nicer selection of boys for my taste.

Based from experience, I think Dreamboys is 100 baht more expensive than Tawan is bcoz they got more boys on stage, the show got more production value (they even got harness on their acts) and you'll also get an access to Boys Bangkok (with another show) downstair once the show is over. To compare the shows,

Tawan - more explicit, focus on bodybuilder-type guys, age group are older, men only

Dreamboys - more classy, focus on athletic-type & twink guys, age group are younger, ladyboys are part of the show

But both are highly recommended for me...but if I can choose only one, I'll select Dream Boys since I got the best experience with the perfect guy I offed there.

Yes, it probably is the most expensive bar in Thailand.

Then I started to wonder how Dreamboys prices compare with similar bars in other countries and that was when I realised there are no similar bars to my knowledge.

That's what you are paying for.

I judge dreamboys by other bars in thailand. Judging by their neighbors, they are expensive and I chose to exercise my options. I'm sure others are happy to pay those prices. Heck, I even refuse to buy avian water and prefer the 5 baht bottles.

I asked one of the boy before, each show they join in dreamboys, they get 100baht, and 200 baht for big cock show, No idea what tawan guys get for the shows,

Boys pay per show

Dreamboy 100-200

Tawan 80

Jupiter 200-250

Moonlight 100

I discussed Tawan/Jupiter bar comparison with Mekhin a couple of weeks ago. Mekhin was a star of Tawan but moved to Jupiter more than a year ago.

He said at Tawan, there weren’t enough customers so he had no option but to leave.

He said at Tawan boy gets 80 Baht per show while at Jupiter boy receive 200Bper show and 200B per boy drink instead of 50B at Tawan. He said he is getting more offs from customers and said his ex-Tawan co-worker is also getting more offs than he was at Tawan.

At Jupiter boys who achieved 30 offs per a month gets 4000 Baht bonus. (Once boy get 20 offs he can buy 10 off by himself for 3000baht so he can receive 1,000 Baht bonus.)

Mekhin showed me his 5 Baht weights gold bracelet and said he could have never acquired this if he was still at Tawan.

dreamboys model like boys, handsome, and muscular/fit/lean. The like of which u could see in magazines. .

I know one boy at Dreamboys who is strikingly good looking but others are mostly boy next door type imho.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I remember talking to a Lao Tawan guy who is fairly good looking when I recommended he should move to Jupiter since he could get more customers, he shocked me by saying “ I am not handsome enough for Jupiter.”

I thought, I will jump in too and provide my insights as I will soon be visiting these places in a less than 2 months.

Dream Boys – Man, they are keep raising their prices, last I visited, price for the entry was 400 Bhat and same goes for the drinks. Glad to know offing fees hasn’t changed.

Now about boys, quite agree they have variety and for me this place seems to work all the time (many versatile guys who are willing to bottom, a big plus)

500 bhat seem little expensive and will have an impact on their customer base, though since Soi will be closing soon, I will definitely return to this place at least once if not more.  

Jupiter – Great shows, decent price, though from boys perspective this bar didn’t work for me, had a  mixed experience from offing but since most of the boys are top, it kinda restricts the option for people like me.

Also if you are newbie or not so much experienced like I am, use caution while following Captain or mamassan’s advice, this place is no different and they would say everything you would like to hear and this might lead into disappointment later on,  I had my lesson learnt and thanks to Vinapu and DM’s expert advice on this forum, I learned a lot, amended my mistakes to ensure I have a good time during my stay.

Moonlight aka. Boy 666 -  I would recommend this place to everyone, had a really nice experience, this bar does deserve at least one time visit if not more.

Captains are really good and not too pushy, provide you decent information though you need to use your own brain and ensure you discuss with the boy beforehand.

Had a quite good offing from this bar last time 2 days in a row, sometime they have quite a newbie’s (new boys) and if you’re nice enough the experience could be quite rich and exciting (I am yet to write that review).

I remember talking to a Lao Tawan guy who is fairly good looking when I recommended he should move to Jupiter since he could get more customers, he shocked me by saying “ I am not handsome enough for Jupiter.”

I think I know who you are talking about and all I can say is that he may not be handsome enough for Jupiter but he is handsome enough for me with much better attitude to throw in.

I like Jupiter boys for their looks, perhaps they are best looking of all bar boys in LOS but still prefer friendly disposition of Tawan boys to stand-offish one of Jupiter boys

Are there any other Tawan boys in Jupiter other than Mekhin?

Oud, who was sort of  also runs in Tawan and after moving to Jupiter he become kind of star there, one of better built and looking very confident in his appearance, no idea what number he has in Jupiter .  With 9 offs he is one of my most offed bar boys ever. 

Oud’s number is 25. His biceps are getting bigger every time I see him. lol he seems much more focused to do some serious gym work these days than his Tawan days.

I had been introduced to an another ex-Tawan guy in Jupiter #41 in January but didn’t see him in March.

Based from experience, I think Dreamboys is 100 baht more expensive than Tawan is bcoz they got more boys on stage, the show got more production value (they even got harness on their acts) and you'll also get an access to Boys Bangkok (with another show) downstair once the show is over. To compare the shows,

Tawan - more explicit, focus on bodybuilder-type guys, age group are older, men only

Dreamboys - more classy, focus on athletic-type & twink guys, age group are younger, ladyboys are part of the show

But both are highly recommended for me...but if I can choose only one, I'll select Dream Boys since I got the best experience with the perfect guy I offed there.

Many years I didn't pay a visit to The Boys Bangkok downstair Dream Boys , How is it nowdays ?

We already left when the show @ Dream Boys is over. But the exit is through Boys Bangkok where the show will about to start. I think they will only repeat the same show with Dream Boys, though some of the guys may have a replacement in the show since a lot of them were already offed for the night.