DrimVoiz

Arena Massage, Silom Plaza

If you want a massage with very muscular masseurs, Arena is highly recommended which is in Silom Plaza. At first, I'm really shy to go in since its my 1st time. Upon entering, you'll see that the well-defined masseurs are working out on the gym inside. And then they will line-up for you to choose, which took me a time to choose since they are all gym-fit. I selected the cutest guy for me and its worth it. He really took care of me in the shower & the oil massage (and of course, the happy ending), I felt really pampered. He even let me touch his muscles and worship his body as a bonus. All-in-all, the experience is worth remembering and I guarantee you can also have a memorable experience when you visit Arena!!!

Actually for me I got lucky when I immediately saw Silom Plaza while walking from my hotel. It turns-out its just walking distance. The staff from hotel did not even know the mall, they're saying Silom Complex so I just try to walk to search it. Good thing its near so I proceeded to 3F but did not enter immediately. I guess I'm really nervous and shy at the same time especially when I saw in the door that masseurs are working out, made my knees weak, lol. Also, the buff guy beside me in the elevator was one of the masseur and he might be puzzled when I did not enter Arena & walk the other way. I relaxed myself first before entering. Its so intense and exciting for me!!!

Guest RWG1226

I was at Arena twice in December and each guy I saw was wonderful. It wasn’t quite Brasil but it was more fun than a hand job. I’ll definitely be back.