bucknaway

Opportunity Knocks

What if I were to tell you about about a once in a lifetime opportunity?

What if I told you there was an opportunity to open a place of business that has steady foot traffic?

What if I told you that it was in an area very welcoming to gay business?

What if I told you that many people are keeping an eye on this spot?

Don't reach for your wallet yet!

What if I told you that this spot was located in a infamous Soi, across from a popular gogo bar with a prime view to the comings and goings of the street?  

Please, put your money away for now...

What if I were to tell you that this location comes with seating outside, inside and has upper floors that can be used to enhance your business?

That's right!  You could be the proud owner of a bar once known as Oscars!  Name your new bar anything you like.  Hire the most handsome guys of your dreams.  Serve ice cold beer, refreshing beverages and tasty snacks!  All while in the company of your sexy staff and happy customers!  

Those jolly, happy vacationers will be flocking to your bar, buying drinks, offing the staff and tipping well for the pleasure of it all.

Even though you will be surrounded by identical bars, your bar will stand out!  Your chairs and tables will be different than the other bars.  Your competition won't know what hit them!

post-365-0-31717200-1522793565_thumb.gif

Once you sign the dotted line your life will be filled with champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

Guest abang1961

If the offer sounds as good as it can be, explain to me why Oscar fails?

I was in PAttaya and strolled down the Boyztown soi but I was rather disturbed by the small crowd at 2300 ...Perhaps the Chinese mainlanders left after the 2200 hrs show?

I was in PAttaya and strolled down the Boyztown soi but I was rather disturbed by the small crowd at 2300 ...Perhaps the Chinese mainlanders left after the 2200 hrs show?

Doubt that. The show actually starts at 2230 and finished around midnight.

Not sure Oscars “fails” , plural. Hasn’t it has been sold on, on several occasions as a going concern?

A good name would be Bucky's Beer Bar.

No..... Bucky's a GoGo would be more like it, since if you're going to ape billionaire football club owners & p*** money into a loss making trophy enterprise, you want something to look at.      Boys in tiny white underwear tick that box.

For anyone who has about 100x the money they ever need and is still not followed by the paparazzi, a gogo bar is perfect.