fedssocr

Blued app

I've recently become addicted to the Blued app. There is a section that is set up for meeting nearby guys. But I don't really use that. The most fun part for me is the video broadcasting part. Tons and tons of cute exhibitionists from Asia (lots from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, India...) and Latin America. While the app warns that only wholesome activity is allowed (and they do ban some users who go too far), if you follow a user and they choose to do a "private" broadcast they can do pretty much anything. Lots of them will do whatever they want in the public videos as well until they get shut down though.

Mostly it's skinny or skinny-toned twinks, but there are other shapes and sizes as well.

When i tried to join it wanted Facebook details. I refused.

From memory it gives you the option to sign-up using your Facebook log-in (as do many different sites nowadays).

I did not provide my FB log-in, but was able to join as you would the 'traditional' way (i.e. provide your e-mail and choose a password).

You should have another look / give it another try...I've found it to be a very active app', with many cute and keen guys! :)

**Just an edit to add, this is based on using it in my home country, I hadn't got around to installing it last time I was in Thailand / Cambodia.

Edited by Aux1010

Interesting introduction to Blued on the AsiaGuys.net site 

http://www.asiaguys.net/i-guess-thats-why-they-call-it-the-blues/

I have been using it for a few months and like fedssocr find I am becoming more addicted to it than I ever was with jack/d, hornet and the others. Especially interesting is that the site is not only run out of Beijing, one of its investors is a state controlled media company. I have read that some guys can only get in on their phones. I can get it on both my phone and wireless-only iPad, although never together. But its odd that on the phone I get guys close to me in Thailand but on the iPad its only guys in China. With the latter the instant translation facility is pretty good.

I have not been able to install it on my Android tablet or my Chromebook, so it is phone only for me. Maybe it's not getting location data from your ipad?

Like I mentioned I don't really use it for hookups, just for voyeurism...the video broadcasts are pretty great. In the video section if you click the little globe icon at top left you get a list of countries from which you can select broadcasters. Some must use VPNs because they will show as US or Australia when they are really in China or Indonesia.

It's kind of interesting to see how these guys live. The variety of bathrooms around the world... I do worry a bit for all of these horny Indonesian guys though.

I tried it but got bored with it being all voyeur all the time. I wanted actual meetings, but none of them seemed to be looking for that. I did much better on Hornet.

there is also the section at bottom left that shows you all of the local guys. Did you try contacting any of them? I think there are the exhibitionists who like to show off for voyeurs like me, and then there are a lot more who aren't broadcasting who are there for other reasons.