nywht4azn

Any spas you'd recommend for milking/edging/lingham massage?

Hi,

I've been to BKK before and plan to visit again in the next few months. I am a huge fan of massages and have experienced standard massage and HE. Enjoyed of course, but when I visit again, I'd be curious to see someone who advertises and delivers a more focused massage on the penis. Slow, edging, milking, teasing, etc. 

Does anyone know of an individual masseur or spa that might fit this bill?

In tantric massage many “purists” think that you should retain all the sexual energy that builds up during the massage and not release it. It can give you a buzz and a sense of euphoria which some people say they enjoy more than the release. It is also possible for some people to have several tantric orgasms without actually ejaculating which can be very intense. Most “tantric masseurs” are nothing of the kind though and simply use it as a buzzword.

I’ve had several great tantric massages in the UK through a massage group I’m a member of. Personally I find the experience exhilarating and much prefer the release at the end since it’s possibly the most intense ejaculation your likely to experience. I’ve been looking for a great tantric massage in LoS for years. The closest I’ve come was in Sea Massage opposite Boyztown who used to have one guy doing really good erotic massage including a lot of tantric, lingham and rosebud techniques though not really tantric. The overall feeling though was as close as I’ve found on LoS.

In the true spirit of a tantric massage, you are not supposed to climax.  It's meant to be all about control (and surrender) and focus.  Spa Bangkok offers a tantric massage package.  This may be a massage they offer only to "members".  Before that massage starts they make you read and sign a paper saying you acknowledge you won't orgasm and you will tell the masseur before you are about to.  At Spa Bangkok, after the tantric massage is over you usually have a more normal massage, which I think you might reasonably expect to end happily for you ;), so I do recommend that you actually play along with the whole idea of the tantric massage, hold off climaxing, enjoy the experience and don't get handsy with the masseur (ahem, ggobkk).

Dr. Bear has a lingam massage (or something like that), which you can select from their menu.  The first time I had it there the masseur stayed true to the "tantric" practice of not taking me over the edge.  That was ok, as that's what I was expecting.  I went back again another time after a many months and had a different guy who thought the whole thing was just an edging exercise and towards the end he was frantically trying to get me to climax and I was doing all I could not to.  But Dr. Bear is definitely an option for it in Bangkok.

Part of the exercise of course is someone else - the masseur - mostly managing the whole thing.  I've found it quite easy to talk some regular massage guys through the process as well.