stijntje

Songkran 2018 trip report

Friday 13 April

We check out the Raya hotel at 11:00 AM and the taxi I’ve ordered is already waiting for us.

Trip from Bangkok to Pattaya takes 3 long hours, so we arrive at Zing Resort in Jomtien Complex just after 2PM. Taxi was hit a few times by water in Pattaya. Most of the times, a farang was leading the water fight.

I’m happy Cambodia boy is now with me all day and night. Some might call it a boyfriend experience.

We have a late lunch at Linda opposite of the road to Jomtien Complex and go to sleep for a few hours. Evening dinner at Poseidon, the best restaurant in Pattaya thanks to chef Bart from The Netherlands.

We end our day in one of the bars of the Jomtien Complex. No alcohol involved, as we both prefer Coca Cola.

No waterfights at all in the Jomtien Complex. This is definitely the place to be for Songkran haters ;)

Sunday 15 April 2018

Cambodia boy gets a call from his sister (where he lives when he is in Thailand) he has to return immediately to Bangkok as he has the key of her appartment and she returned from Cambodia holiday.

Instead of returning with me from Pattaya to Bangkok in the late afternoon, he immediately jumps in a taxi in order not to cause trouble to his sister. Donn't like it, but I can understand it. I don't pay for that taxi.

So I'm completely free to do what I want during the last hours. I decide to go again to Soda Massage to see the masseur from yesterday. Same routine, so this is the real happy ending of this April visit.

Taxi to airport without any traffic jam, so I'm way too early at the airport.

Tghank you all for liking my trip report ;)