DrimVoiz

On My Way 2 Dream Boys

Just want 2 share 2 u guys my experience on my way to Dream Boys, which I intended to go due to popularity & good reviews online...I passed two bars, one of them, there is this guy who is really persuading me to go inside their bar which I refused but keeps on insisting and following me and the other bar is worse...the guy who works there literally hold me & drag me to the door of their bar and keeps on saying I could try seeing their guys, of course I let go and I said "no". Never imagined they really forced the passerbys to go in their bar. Whew...its a good thing in Dream Boys, the guys inviting there is not like that. I just asked to them "Dream Boys?" to confirm, and they just smiled and said "Yes" and direct me to go upstairs. And of course, the choice for me is perfect!!!

I believe that you'll find that the more you frequent Twilight the less you'll have that experience.

On my last trip, I was grabbed by 2-3 guys on my way to Maxi's on my first night. By the third night as I made my way to the bar, a few guys nodded to me but they knew I was headed elsewhere. They have remarkably acute memories.

It's all part of the Bangkok experience. I miss it when I go home and again become invisible.

Just want 2 share 2 u guys my experience on my way to Dream Boys, which I intended to go due to popularity & good reviews online...I passed two bars, one of them, there is this guy who is really persuading me to go inside their bar which I refused but keeps on insisting and following me and the other bar is worse...the guy who works there literally hold me & drag me to the door of their bar and keeps on saying I could try seeing their guys, of course I let go and I said "no". Never imagined they really forced the passerbys to go in their bar. Whew...its a good thing in Dream Boys, the guys inviting there is not like that. I just asked to them "Dream Boys?" to confirm, and they just smiled and said "Yes" and direct me to go upstairs. And of course, the choice for me is perfect!!!

I am completely confused by this post.

Previously DrimVoiz reported that he had been to Dream Boys (once) and based on his experience there, he declared repeatedly in numerous posts that Dream Boys was simply the best.  And he had similarly raves about Tawan Bar.  I believe Scooby even publicly warned him to stop creating the numerous new post threads with the unilateral shilling for Dream Boys/Tawan.  

This clearly is not a new visit to Dream Boys or something that just happened the other night.  So is this just another of his puff posts for Dream Boys??  The purpose of the post just seems to put down the other, dare we say, "competitor", bars

Seems like just another way to start another topic about Dream Boys.  Is he being paid by the thread he creates??