manuelmendez

Off boys for overnight stay till morning

While some boys may not be willing to do long time how overnight  stay is called there;s no shortage of those who will as my experience shows - I almost  exclusively off long time and rare is my night in Thailand I sleep alone / just one lonely night on my last trip in Sept for example/

This goes for both bar and massage boys.

Sometimes boy may not go with you long time at the first try  so try him and let him to try you short time and if he likes you next time you have overnighter in him.

Things to watch- boy agrees to long time and then is looking for excuses to leave early so make sure you tell him that in such a case if will be short tip only. But this is rare, perhaps 1 in 20.

To avoid misunderstanding  what I mean by long time I always point out '' till breakfast" as I usually treat my longtimers with  breakfast

go for it , there's no thing like morning gymnastics !

You have to make sure the boy understands that you want him to stay the entire night and he agrees to it before you take him off.

You should also make sure he understands what you want him to do with you during the time he is with you.  If, for example, he is surprised by some form of kinky that he wasn't prepared for, he might not stay very long.  And if you want him to bottom or top, make sure he understands that too.

I would also let him know how much he can expect for his "tip."

In other words, the more he knows in advance what to expect and he agrees to it, the more likely it will be that he'll be enthusiastic about staying with you overnight.

But be careful what you wish for.  A common complaint is the boy goes to your room with you, but instead of paying much attention to you, the TV goes on and you can guess for yourself what he'll be most interested in.  And the liquor in a room's mini bar often becomes a main mode of interest too.

And come to an agreement regarding sex in the morning.

Some guys think they only have to perform once for the money. Others wake up well before you and tell you they have to go somewhere, thus avoiding a second round of sex.

Some good advice here from Vinapu and others. I usually have boys in my bed overnight during my trips to Pattaya.

Sometimes the boy will not accept the LT invitation for whole manner of reasons often not related to his opinion of you. They are often more receptive later in the evening when short time possibilities have shrunk and the appearance at the bar by his daddy seems unlikely.

I generally mention the tip I propose, as I am reasonably generous, which tends to lead to good performance.

Sometimes the long time becomes extended perhaps to breakfast or even accompanying you to the beach or hotel pool.

Guest DThump

one thing, after the fun ends. most of them rush to bathroom, have bath, and ready wear cloth to go. i mean, thats it... why just stay for while, have some chill on bed, sleep for while.....

Their idea of "chill" and yours is vastly different do not forget reality.

A common complaint is the boy goes to your room with you, but instead of paying much attention to you, the TV goes on and you can guess for yourself what he'll be most interested in.  And the liquor in a room's mini bar often becomes a main mode of interest too.

this issue may dissipate with age, just my guess. 

While you are correct that this is common complaint I can't confirm that  by my experience. Probably because I deal with older boys , like 25 + who are behaving better . Rarely they turn TV  without asking me first and the same goes with opening rooms fridge - usually that's me who ask them if they want something to drink.

I wouldn't hesitate to say ' no ' to TV request and to point what in the fridge is available  ( my stuff ) and what is not (  hotel provided ).

A little bit of drink may help to loose boy a bit if he seems apprehensive   

If you MUST have long time, in Pattaya, I think it's slightly easier with the phone apps, as you discuss it all before meeting the lad.

If trying to find long time in the gogo bars, you may need to sit with a few lads before finding one who will do long time.

There are lads who "agree" to do long time, then get a pre-planned phone call from a friend asking them to go out, so it gets cut to short time. 

If you must have long time, just tell them before you meet, it's long time tonight. 500 if you stay short time, 2000 long time.  That weeds out the ones who promise long time, but only intend to do short time. 

The rarer variation is the boy who assumes he's going to do long time & will stay around for days on end, unless you politely advise him he's leaving.  It has been a few years since I've had one of those. 

The rarer variation is the boy who assumes he's going to do long time & will stay around for days on end, unless you politely advise him he's leaving.  It has been a few years since I've had one of those.

This also has not happened to me during recent trips but the “cling” scenario happened to me years ago. I remember one boy who moved some of his clothes into my hotel room and tried to plan my activities and invited a friend to join us at the pool. When after about a week I terminated him he bombarded me with texts.

If trying to find long time in the gogo bars, you may need to sit with a few lads before finding one who will do long time.

Which is expensive in go go bars. You need to buy for each of these lads a drink and give them a tip after you dimiss him. So just taking 5 boys over to have a chat to find out who is the one will cost you some bahts. 

one thing, after the fun ends. most of them rush to bathroom, have bath, and ready wear cloth to go. i mean, thats it... why just stay for while, have some chill on bed, sleep for while.....

That I never understand also. Many indeed immediately run off to the bathroom, while I like to relax in bed a while after the fun is over.