Jimbillp

Brief report - Moonlight shining bright

Last night visit to Moonlights confirms an impression of OP above, completely new and sexy show with some brave figures, two sets of boys, number wearing go-go's and about 7 models introduced by name, all hot three of them very , very hot.

Some smiles too, actually quite a lot . One of them directed at me so guess who got lucky.

Good and mixed crowd in audience too , of course some best models were snatched to sit with them depriving at least one   of my customary 100 baht departing tip for best looking not offed boy. 

Ha! I was there last night also. No off but I did enjoy the show. As stated above admission and one drink 400, second drink 250. Boy drink is 400.

About the models: Mamasan confirms they are employed on a different basis. As Vinapu says, several are real stunners. I am guessing they are not primarily sex workers but rather are employed as eye candy. Mamasan says they can indeed be offed but off fee is THB 2000, and expected tip is 4000 - 5000. 

One of the models approached me and asked if he could sit with me. Before I could answer, Mamasan warned me that drink for model is THB 600. Ha! Of course I declined. I invited one the regular boys to sit with me, bought him a drink, and tipped him 300 when I left.

Nothing wrong with market price approach, but 600 drink , 2000 off fee and 4000 tip taken all together need to be weighted against their  beauty by everybody willing to take them off and as far as I can see only one of those 6 or 7 was stunning enough for me even to start thinking but still I'd pass.

At least god that mamasan warned you because I did not see anything posted about those '' star '' fees.

Those prices suggest the guys are not really available - the bar and boy are demanding ridiculous amounts so as to deter any prospective client.

Agreed - it would seem they are actively looking to deter prospective clients. Part of me would like to find out, and see what actually happens!  I would suspect that you don't get much for your money, but you never know.

As an aside, I do have a good photo of the models but when I try to upload it here, I get this message: Error The server returned an error during upload

As an aside, I do have a good photo of the models but when I try to upload it here, I get this message: Error The server returned an error during upload

try another browser, it may work

as for expensive boys only way of finding their worth is  to actually splurge on them. Assessment may vary from client to client.

In Sept last year i had few extortionate requests for 4000 LT  by few Tawan boys , I yielded but    it actually worked for me great. Sometimes we really get what we pay for.

Moollight twink I took on Monday wanted 4000 LT, quickly accepted 3000 which st still very good rate but again, one of best of imitations of boyfriend experience I ever had so money well spent and no time watcher at all. It was me who chased him out of bed in the morning which is how things are supposed to be , volunteered 200 taxi money was his bonus for behavior.

But I agree with sentiment above that at those rates impression is made that those models  are not interested, perhaps they earn enough from drink tips and show fees ?

Yes, they are not really available. Even the mamasan also not encouraged me to take them. Saying that the model dont really want to be off.

and it they are straight tops we can't even say ' fuck them " , LOL

anyways let market decide, what is absurd for some is acceptable for others. Just at this very moment i noticed something I listed on e-bay sold. When listing  I made mistake in price and instead of correcting listing  I decided to see what happens. So somebody gladly paid 44 $ for something can be easily purchased for 14

looking at those specimen for " 400 admission price including free drink as they put it" is still good value and Tam's  smile brightens whole bar anyways. 

I was seriously tempted to pay 600 drink for the model though, at least see if i can get handsy with one of them lol.

And that's probably the whole idea of such inflated price - guys at least have a chance of getting some decent cut for client's molestations 

That youtube video is great. Thanks.

Some questions::::  Of those 6 guys...

a) are all of them straight by your guess?

b) do you think all are tops and only tops?

c) are any considered "twinks" based on your definition?

d) what would you expect a short time fee to be?

They quite often do Live Facebook of show around 11pm.

somebody lucky enough to off them may have live show at any time  but as we were warned they are not really keen on being offed.

In a year or two they will be is my guess, time does the trick. I know few boys who I had problem keeping in the room for 1 hr 3-4 years ago and now long time seems to be no problem. lol

Ok, brief sojourn in Bangkok and back to the scene of the crime, so to speak.

Moonlight bar on a Saturday night in mid August. Busy but not heaving. Maybe 60 to 80 in across show time. I did notice rotation of customers is quite fast and many leave without finishing first drink.

That’s your Asian market not stingy old farang for you!

At 350 entry ticket with drink and 200 second drink {and third if wanted] it’s certainly good pricing.

Show was almost all new numbers from 4 months ago. Good mix of humour, routines and sleazy imo.

Still like that they make their boys parade a bit more entertaining. It feels like they think about it.

No model parade. Has that ended or low season hiatus?

One of the models, I think, with blonde highlights, did a solo shower that was as sexy as hell. A lot of tease can be more fun than just whacking it out.

They have one main dancer, who can really move. Makes the others look flat footed. The dancing makes him sexy as hell. Anyone know who I mean.

Not quite as good as April visit but I’d still recommend very much.

Will do another post on few other sites and sounds.

Fair to say it all felt ticking over, the Chinese, Asian visitors keeping it going for sure.