manuelmendez

need help, need bangkok update...

im planning to go to bangkok with in may or june... asking any changes of price, of any related my favourite place...

- enter and off fee in Tawan club, hows the boys there?

- massage fee in Arena?

- nightlife in bangkok so far, is it crowded or so and so...

- any other suggestions for me to visit?

this will be my 3rd visit to bkk, just for holiday relief from my buzy work.

im planning to go to bangkok with in may or june... asking any changes of price, of any related my favourite place...

- enter and off fee in Tawan club, hows the boys there?

- massage fee in Arena?

- nightlife in bangkok so far, is it crowded or so and so...

- any other suggestions for me to visit?

this will be my 3rd visit to bkk, just for holiday relief from my buzy work.

I will be visiting Bangkok during Mid May, will update the trip details along with prices and boys availability etc.

Hi Mate 

My thoughts as bellow following many trips, my last in March....

enter and off fee in Tawan club, hows the boys there? from memory first drink about 400 including admission, many boys, some a bit older and overweight but still a good selection and well worth a visit 
- massage fee in Arena? Arena is fine but if you like muscular guys also consider Prince and V club 7
- nightlife in bangkok so far, is it crowded or so and so...Great as ever don't forget Pattaya only a couple of hours down the road
- any other suggestions for me to visit? As above but don't miss Pattaya and from what you mention many boys in Boyyz Boyz boyz will be your type (just don;t clash with my visits as only so many to go around !)

Hi Mate 

My thoughts as bellow following many trips, my last in March....

enter and off fee in Tawan club, hows the boys there? from memory first drink about 400 including admission, many boys, some a bit older and overweight but still a good selection and well worth a visit 

- massage fee in Arena? Arena is fine but if you like muscular guys also consider Prince and V club 7

- nightlife in bangkok so far, is it crowded or so and so...Great as ever don't forget Pattaya only a couple of hours down the road

- any other suggestions for me to visit? As above but don't miss Pattaya and from what you mention many boys in Boyyz Boyz boyz will be your type (just don;t clash with my visits as only so many to go around !)

with thanks paulfort, i more to muscular type guy... well, just my taste...