Guest Wannaplay69

Orgy

Guest Wannaplay69

I am planning a trip to Pattaya and Bangkok in August with my Boyfriend. We want to know are there any Gay Orgies in which we can participate? Will Really appreciate the answers. Thanks.

Bangkok and Phuket, yes.  Pattaya, no idea.

Bangkok and Phuket: usually during special events like circuit parties, Pride, long weekends in neighbouring countries, etc. Organised by word of mouth (ie mobile messaging) during those events and not planned in advance (although the ones organised by Sg guys can be quite meticulously planned - cruises, pool parties, etc).  I hear the best ones are where the participants have been selected and invited, instead of the open-for-all ones.  It's not my thing and the guys who go either keep mum or exaggerate so it's hard to get reliable info.  There also impromptu group sex sessions at the saunas.  Please beware that some of these events will involve CF and bareback sex.

Cf =chemical fun

The use of drugs to enhance...

Can be dangerous or fatal

Yes.  Best to keep away.  I have friends who chill, fuck, smoke, fuck, gym, chill, fuck, smoke, fuck, gym...  Some chill two or three times a week, some can't have sex without chilling.  God knows what they're doing to their brains and bodies.

I have friends who chill, fuck, smoke, fuck, gym, chill, fuck, smoke, fuck, gym...  Some chill two or three times a week, some can't have sex without chilling. 

you not very picky when comes to friendships it seems

Put up a profile on an app and organize your own sex party. Craigslist is an often forgotten option.

I know what Craigslist is but I don't think we use it that much around these parts.

oops , i would stay away from that for sure !

This is surprisingly common, but I don't think you're under any obligation to try any of the stuff yourself.

I hadn't until the lad I was with last week produced a bottle of something when we were at it on the sofa.. I had a small sniff & didn't notice much difference. Don't think I would make a habit of it.

Guest abang1961

Avoid the sessions cos the participants are very often

- lack of knowledge of precautions

- lack of precautions

- do silly things that will harm their bodies

- regret eternally

There are cases in Singapore where a couple decided to have chem fun with S & M.

Both died as a result of strangulation.

No one is of sound mind when the HIGH hits.

If you must have multiple partners in the same sexual encounters, try the saunas.

There are always BIGGER rooms to accommodate the masses.

As for me, I am strictly a man at a time.

How about some TEA FOR TWO with me, MR BIG SPENDER?  Cha cha and do some SWEET CHARITY...

Good looking so refined..I don't pop my cork/cock for every guy I see..

Guest Hutchison

Put up a profile on an app and organize your own sex party. Craigslist is an often forgotten option.

Too late!

Personal ads are now banned on CraigsList,worldwide.

Avoid the sessions cos the participants are very often

- lack of knowledge of precautions

- lack of precautions

- do silly things that will harm their bodies

- regret eternally

If you must have multiple partners in the same sexual encounters, try the saunas.

and the local saunas have patrons that differ from the above list how?

bkkguy

Gather half a dozen guys from one of the bars when it closes, take them somewhere like Nab for a hour or two with a bottle of whisky, and then suggest back to your room with another bottle and some baht?

Not done it with six lads, but it has worked with two - so hopefully the principal is the same LOL

If you go regularly on Gboysiam you can see sometimes an ad about such an “orgy” party. They say which hotel and what room after you pay a fee to join. I did once. It was not bad, but not that great either. I don’t use drugs but some did. There was alcohol. Some were very cute but some not so nice. Maybe I join again next time I see such ad. It’s worth trying if you like group sex.

You might get lucky in a sauna. But chances are slim. Most retreat to a private room, and if there is group activity, it is in the darkroom, too dark for me.

Best option is to gather some boys from bars.

About 3 years ago, I went to such an advertised (gboysiam) orgy, and found myself with just the two organizers, and had to extricate myself before it came to having sex. But upon reading above comment, I might try again.

You might get lucky in a sauna. But chances are slim. Most retreat to a private room, and if there is group activity, it is in the darkroom, too dark for me.

Best option is to gather some boys from bars.

About 3 years ago, I went to such an advertised (gboysiam) orgy, and found myself with just the two organizers, and had to extricate myself before it came to having sex. But upon reading above comment, I might try again.

Oh... Thanks for sharing.

Indeed, if there is only the organizers and no « guests » it must be a bit awkward. When I went we were around 10 or so. But some arrived late.

On Twitter I saw some similar ad, but never went to that one.

Maybe one day we find each other in such party lol