kokopelli

Ting Tong Red Closes

Guest abang1961

Another bites the dust... 

The bleak future/fate of Sunee Plaza is just a matter of sooner or later.

In my humble opinion, Boyztown is a much rowdier place whereas Sunee allows patrons to mingle around.

Jomtien keeps the balance between the two - and I will be there in May (again?)

In my humble opinion, Boyztown is a much rowdier place whereas Sunee allows patrons to mingle around.

Jomtien keeps the balance between the two - and I will be there in May (again?)

It is not very rowdy in Boyztown recently with Cafe Royale and Oscars closed. Even Jomtiem Complex is quieter now except for the numerous birthday parties that keep at least one bar busy on those nights.

Hopefully the bars that are left in Sunee survive low season but it would take a brave or very rich farang with no financial worries to open a new bar. The chances of making a profit are remote at the best. If they could consolidate and move the remaining bars into one brightly lit soi it would make Sunee more appealing but relocating is probably too much of a cost for this option to be viable.

I’m also saddened by the demise of tingtongred and the serious health concerns of Mario, former manager.

On the bright side, I stopped in one of Sunee Plaza’s four boy gogo bars, Nice Boys last night.

The joint was jumping, full of punters ogling a stage full of hot boys. It felt like high season.

All is not doom and gloom in Sunee Plaza, although frankly it’s getting darker and darker with so many closed places.

Within Sunee Plaza the "hot spot" is centered near Elephant Bar, Green Bar, Diamond Bar, Double Shot and Euro Bar.

Winner Bar is close to the action followed by Eros. Nice Boys and Power Boys are at the entrance to the Plaza.  The only "light" on the darkened soi  is Sky Pub along with the dimly lit Good Boys. 

Within Sunee Plaza the "hot spot" is centered near Elephant Bar, Green Bar, Diamond Bar, Double Shot and Euro Bar.

Winner Bar is close to the action followed by Eros. Nice Boys and Power Boys are at the entrance to the Plaza.  The only "light" on the darkened soi  is Sky Pub along with the dimly lit Good Boys.

Winner Go Go is my favourite bar , of course Eden bar is my best beer bar and Nice boys go go, the rest i can give & take

I see on the Sawatdee forum that most of the business’ s near Soi Yensabai have also closed , omg whats going on in Pattaya .?

I use to love the Colonial bar when New Zealander Warwick was running it,that too went to high heaven !!

Yeah Karaoke has never really taken off in Sunee has it?

I dont think its as popular as it used to be say 10 years ago though,

Boyz nowadays are more interested in looking at Social media than singing .

There have been a few karaoke places started up in Sunee over the years , never all really taken off.