Guest bored0929

Gay Scene for bottom guys ?

Guest bored0929

Hey, I'm a newbie here. I hope it's ok to post about this here, and hope that I do not violate any rules or offend anyone. Your comment or advice is welcome, though.

I'm a young 21 year old gay guy from India and am planning on visiting Bangkok around the 10/12th of August for a week. I'm a bottom whose looking to  spread his wings, so to speak.

This may sound idiotic (and I admit I'm mostly clueless about this), but where and how can I go about having a good experience (sexual) in Bangkok considering I'm a bottom? I'm attracted to muscular guys and I believe the places to be are tawan and DJ. Can I pick up a guy from there for a hookup? All the posts that I've come across so far are detailed briefs of guys who are generally tops. Where can I find hookups or dates for the night?

I'm also planning on visiting a massage parlor and a sauna. The best bet so far seems to be arena and Babylon. Any tips for a newbie?

I'm generally attracted to muscle men of any descent, but I'm drawn to men as long as they are physically pleasing/imposing, regardless of race or ethnic background.

In Thailand, I guess this may not be easy to find (?) as general physique of East Asian men is not genetically huge to begin with, but I suppose it would not be too hard to find either, considering young Thai men are now more into fitness than ever before. Which are the places which are the best for pick ups for men looking for a bottom?

I would certainly and sincerely appreciate your tips or recommendations to help me fulfill my wish. Thanks for taking your time reading this.

First, welcome to the forum.

If I had to guess, over half of the guys you are going to meet are straight and not gay. As such, the vast majority are either top or versatile. Arena is a good Start for a Massage. Not sure on Babylon as Sauna’s aren’t my thing. Prince and Senso are other good places for massage though pricier than Arena.

I really wouldn’t sweat it. As a 21 year old bottom I think you’ll have no issues finding what you want, in fact I suspect you’ll be spoilt for choice.

You will be very popular at Babylon sauna. The Thai guys there are gay and payment is not allowed. I suspect that you'll also attract the interest of elderly white men...if you want!

Not all of the Thais are as devoted to safe sex as they should be. Hiv is rife in Bangkok. Bring your own condoms.

Welcome to the forum.

Massage, Arena and Prince are a good start with Prince being more up market than Arena, try not to be embarrassed and just ask for tops like I do now. If you plan on visiting a bar for muscled guys check out Tawan bar, not my thing but more muscles there than just about anywhere. Have fun

You should not have too much trouble. Also use the apps and state in your profile you want a muscle to guy.

You will find the guys all over the country but if you are looking for the paid guys they can be found online and in select bars and massage shops.

You will be very popular at Babylon sauna. The Thai guys there are gay and payment is not allowed. I suspect that you'll also attract the interest of elderly white men...if you want!

Not all of the Thais are as devoted to safe sex as they should be. Hiv is rife in Bangkok. Bring your own condoms.

Maybe a young active bottom might consider starting on PreP before heading to Bangkok or Pattaya.

If the young man needs to know more about PreP he can read the Post on here or just search on Google.