spoon

Healthland massage.

I have visited Healthland Asoke branch 2-3 times.

It’s a huge hotel like place very busy with many tourists.

I don’t think they have male masseur. At least I didn’t see any.

My general impression is quality wise probably above average than most street front massage shop although I have only tried 2 hour traditional Thai massage 600 baht.

It’s recommended to book in advance.

I recently went to one of the 2 Healthland massage places in Pattaya. The one on Sukhumvit just a few meters on the left after turning towards Bangkok from Thepprasit.

There are just 3 or 4 male masseurs working there and the one who attended me said he did both oil and Thai massage. I had a Thai massage and the cost was 600 Baht in a private room for 2 hours. I think that is their standard price and time-length on offer.

It is best to book and the phone numbers are:038-412995 or 095-2069691.

I doubt that they would be willing to go beyond massage but their Thai massages are in my opinion the best available.

This info. applies at their Pattaya Nua branch apart from the phone numbers.

I have visited the BKK branches several times in recent years (Asoke and Sathorn). Every time I have been assigned a male masseur upon request. The oil massage is very good; masseurs are skilled and experienced.

Masseur is fully dressed at all times. If you want HE you need to look elsewhere.

At certain times during the day (late afternoon/early evenings) reservations are highly recommended (otherwise you will have to wait until it is your turn to get masseur/masseuse assigned.