Guest Fukazawa

Teenage gay

Guest Fukazawa

Hi there :) 

I'm 19-year-old gay and looking for some friends who are in the same generation as me(above 18),

or Is there any teenage gay community in Bangkok?

Fukuzawa - welcome to the forum. There are undoubtedly social groups of guys your age in, say, Bangkok. Hopefully someone here may know of one or two to suggest.  A quick Google search turned this up at the top:

https://www.meetup.com/Bangkok-LGBTQ-Social-Group/

I don't know where on the planet you are (and there's no need to start splashing details right away on a public forum) but I'd suggest checking with your peers and looking for possible social sources that way first. The vast majority of members here would have to ask their grandchildren for suggestions, if you catch my drift...   :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you. At 19 (again, suggesting this is for MOST of us here) our options were rather unsavory. Things have gotten SO much better.

Best of luck to you. At 19 (again, suggesting this is for MOST of us here) our options were rather unsavory. Things have gotten SO much better.

lol - the year I was 19 was also the year Homosexualality became legal in the UK but still with many restrictions group sexual activities one of the restrictions.

Good luck and I hope you find some like minded guys.

lol - the year I was 19 was also the year Homosexualality became legal in the UK but still with many restrictions group sexual activities one of the restrictions.

Guessing not  in a good way. i.e.; "everyone must have group sex..."