JimmyJoe

Anyone found a massage shop in Pattaya like Prime Bangkok?

Does anyone know of a shop in Pattaya that has male masseurs who can approximate the skills of the guys at Prime Bangkok. TBMI and Chevarone are the only two places that come to my mind, and they really don't offer the same Prime experience.

In Jomtien complex, try the Massage shop betweenthe entrance to Jomtien Complex and Dicks Café.

I had some great massages there. The masseurs are a bit more experienced than the ones in the twink massage places a bit further down the soi. No happy endings.

Guest Tomas1576

No place could survive in Jomtien Complex without offering at least happy ending. It is normally. Up to the customer to set the limit

Actually prime massage bangkok masseur also sometimes offers happy ending. The 3 times i went last holiday for oil massage, i think all 3 was up to happy ending, though i only did once since the other two times, albeit the super sensual and horny massage session with indecent touches, had other plan after massage with a boy lol So i think OP want a similar experience i supposed, great massage skills combine with somewhat sensual and probable happy ending. Its a bit hit and miss at other mixed massage parlour though

There are two message shops at the soi next to Jomtien Condo,near Dicks cafe. The one where they wear orange has a sign saying no sex. The boy I had from there just gave me a message but was fairly sensual. The second time I saw him he stood on a chair to see who was outside and then gave me a happy ending.

I think the women running the place knew I wanted sex with him because he was very cute and even though they tried to get me to take another guy from there I insisted on him, only because of his looks.

The shop across the soi has workers wearing blue. The cute guy there had no hesitation giving me a happy ending. The boy there was very young looking and sort of Japanese looking, very hot!.

I have had my best ever massages at Prime massage Bangkok. The premises are very pleasant. The guys, generally, have excellent massage skills. I'm not interested in a happy ending. But I do like a massage by a handsome male.

In Pattaya , I've happened upon a couple of guys who give good massages, at the legit places, where there are boys and girls outside. But I've yet to find anywhere that has masseurs providing consistently a top quality massage, not to mention good quality of premises. Sex and hand jobs seem easy to come by in Pattaya, but a good massage, I have found more elusive. That's why I posted my question.

I'll have to try Healthland, as suggested by one poster.

Search the forum for Rose Massage it is situated near Sunee Plaza mostly women masseuses but you can ask for Nicky he is fantastic and there are a several reports on this forum praising his skills.

Try Pruek Health Massage

406/333 Moo 12, Beach Road, Jomtien, Bang Lamung, Jomtien, Chonburi, 20150. On the South side of the road after Theppraya Road turns toward the beach.

They have 3 guys. I have only had 2 massages from Jack. He is young, good looking with long hair and gives a professional no-nonsense massage with no happy ending.

Mon at Soda massage (pink) in the complex gives a great massage. He is the best I've had in the complex. 

Peaw at the Fah massage (blue) in the complex gives a good massage.

Chet at Jomtien Orchid Massage West of Pruek gives a good massage.

Many seem to give a so-so massage. I've had really good massages from the above guys. You know you've had a massage.

Be sure and tell them if you want strong, medium or whatever.