JimmyJoe

ABomb bar Pattaya

A very informative thread is currently saying some great things about Abomb Pattaya. I've never been in there. Maybe some forum members could give information on the bar. Most of the information I find on Abomb is from several years ago. What are the tip expectations of the boys there? Drink prices, off fee? I gather they've currently got a good crew of well built guys.

This question is better asked in the appropriate Forum but I am quite sure you will still get the info you need from some esteemed members who frequent Pattaya as well as Bangkok!

A very informative thread is currently saying some great things about Abomb Pattaya. I've never been in there. Maybe some forum members could give information on the bar. Most of the information I find on Abomb is from several years ago. What are the tip expectations of the boys there? Drink prices, off fee? I gather they've currently got a good crew of well built guys.

I was there a month or so ago. Very friendly and helpful manager. Doesn't bother you if you want to sit alone but greets you and is available for questions or give you information like who can bottom (there actually sometimes are a few bottomboys there).

Most times about 10 boys in the bar. Most straight tops, fit and muscular. Very friendly, flexing on stage for you and trying to get you to pick them.

Alcohol drink for customer 220 baht. Boydrink 250 baht. Off fee 400 and expected short time tip 1500. Those were the prices last time I inquired.

Only negative is that rotation on stage is extremely slow so it takes some time before all of the boys have been up on stage because they are only 6 of them on stage at the same time.

Biguyby, Christian and humble nobody me visited yesterday, dozen boys on the stage and in my opinion quite impressive assembly.

Drinks 200 , off me we did not enqure but chance are I will learn first hand - at least 9 out of 12 boys present are offing material and I'm still few days here, LOL.

Positively it was best crew I saw there since my first visit in 2014.

Mamasans not intrusive although it was 3 of us so they did not stand a chance to be 

Great place.  yes, rotation much too slow.  But just sip your beer slow.  Yes, manager is a great guy and the staff too.  Some of the guys that the manager and staff tells you are top will bottom for you if you ask.  The guys are always polite and friendly!  Check this shop out!

I have been there a few times, handsome guys, never met a bottom, at least that was what I have been told by the captains. One of the guys with a very big bulge for sure has a silicon injected dick.

I use Abomb a lot, and was there in May. Yes the guys are mainly straight, but they're friendly and generally a good looking bunch. One of my regulars asks for 2000 Baht short time, but he can twist me round his little finger and he knows it. Ask the manager for what you're looking for and he'll sort you out.

The guys I see outside the bar are clearly not my type, so I have never been in there.   

I've even had a hotel room about 4 levels directly above the bar.

Thanks guys, for all this helpful information. Abomb sounds well worth a visit. Of course, from what I read here, I suspect I'll leave empty handed since the guys sound like they are all tops. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

you better go and try for yourself. Boys may sound as they are all tops but really are they? It for you to discover.

Keep in mind many boys  be amendable  if they like you or your tip or your other attributes.

At end of day any bar is worth of visiting as one never knows who will be inside. Even Tawan bar in Bangkok , that kingdom of bodybuilders and otherwise massive boys    has 2- 3 twinks on the menu.

Our reports here  are supplement not substitute to a personal survey.

I think it's funny. I'm perceived as top in the bars and the host often warn me that the guy I'm interested in is top and the guy often looks fearful of me thinking I want to top them. I have to inform them I'm a bottom and once back in the room almost all of them offer to bottom for me. Once or twice I let a few guys take control and use me as a top and I'm always told to keep it a secret.

This reminds me of some unexpected experiences I had a couple of years ago at a Chiang Mai male massage shop. I went twice, both times the mamasan assured me all his boys were straight, top only, no negotiating. I went with the cutest, smiling twink from the line up. After massaging for a while, and with no prompting whatsoever on my part, he made it very clear he would accept to bottom for me. He did so, valiantly, since I think it was a somewhat uncomfortable experience for him, which is also why I cut it pretty short. Anyway, I enjoyed thoroughly and went back a couple of days later. I then experienced a repeat of this exact same scenario with another "totally straight, totally top boy".

So as you've both said, just need to see for myself and go with the flow. As always in LOS.

Never been in this bar, but like vinapu says, you never know until you look.

My limited experience is that many boys will play safe and say they are top only until they are in the room with you and you are undressing and they can get a good look at what they are going to have to deal with if they bottom.  LOL

My limited experience is that many boys will play safe and say they are top only until they are in the room with you and you are undressing and they can get a good look at what they are going to have to deal with if they bottom.  LOL

yep, my point exactly