williewillie

Kawaii Boy gogo Bar on Pattayaland soi 1 closes.

Kawaii Boys has ended its gogo boy bar business. The boys have relocated on same soi to

Dream Boys. Reports say Kawaii will change to a karaoke bar. Dream Boys had about 15 boys

tonight with many twinks and a couple of bigger boys as well.

Guest abang1961

Sorry for the language... WTF, changing into a karaoke joint?

That is surely the end of the road for the business if they want FARANGS to patronise!

Kawaii Boys has ended its gogo boy bar business. The boys have relocated on same soi to

Dream Boys. Reports say Kawaii will change to a karaoke bar. Dream Boys had about 15 boys

tonight with many twinks and a couple of bigger boys as well.

I’m sorry to hear the bar is closing but not surprised it has been in decline for some time now. It was always my favourite twink bar in Pattaya but when I last visited a few days ago with Vinapu and ChristianPFC it was really dead with just 5 boys on stage.

I hope the remaining boys find some success at Dreamboys.

Agreed. This bar used to have some nice twinks, but on the most recent visit, all I saw was flab & tatoos. Nothing to get me to pay an off fee, or contemplate visiting multiple times on a trip.

Bars need the right kind of boys to lure customers in.

Sad news. Agree with all above. Kawaii boys was a great bar but started going downhill with fewer boys and for the first time ever as far as I know started to have some pompoi boys on stage too. Otherwise before a bar known for strictly slim and cute twinks.

But unlike some other bars closing down lately I think Kawaii agogo boys will be missed by many. I doubt it will attract farangs as a karaoke bar, but that probably is not the idea either.

I think Kawaii agogo boys will be missed by many. I doubt it will attract farangs as a karaoke bar, but that probably is not the idea either.

I dont really understand. I have been in here many times and rarely saw another customer.

So much so, I thought it was some sort of money laundering business.

I dont really understand. I have been in here many times and rarely saw another customer.

You might be right with that theory.   

However, back in the days when the bars had the right kind of bait to lure the customers in, there was the occasional customer.  

On my 2015 trip, they even got 2 off fees out of me.

2016  -zero.

2017  -zero.    Actually, in December 2017, there was one boy who I seriously considered offing & the rest of them where nowhere near.   To borrow the terminology of Christian, I wouldn't off them for free.   Gogo bars are supposed to sell the dream.    

I never been in that bar, where was it?

For once google is right, although perhaps it's one of the listings I corrected on a previous trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kawaii+Boy/@12.9279995,100.874614,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1f3beb6111e9c7f4!8m2!3d12.9279995!4d100.8768027

Unfortunately, they also still show Classic Boy Club on the same street.  Complete with a presumably fraudulent review done 2 months ago.   Unless I'm missing a bar ?

I’m sorry to hear the bar is closing but not surprised it has been in decline for some time now. It was always my favourite twink bar in Pattaya but when I last visited a few days ago with Vinapu and ChristianPFC it was really dead with just 5 boys on stage.

I hope the remaining boys find some success at Dreamboys.

I wish boys best  but as for their quality enough to say , my usual 100 baht departing tip for most attractive boy went to their mamasan on that visit biguyby mentions

I very much dislike entering a Gogo and finding I’m the only customer. When that happens I’m reluctant to immediately leave as I’m a rather polite sort of person. The boys then commence a shuffle having reluctantly put down their phones. Occasionally my presence tempts encourages more to enter and a more positive atmosphere develops.

Better that Kawai Boys closes and the business is more concentrated in the remaining gogo’s.

Kawaii boys was open yesterday at 23:30 as a karaoke (I guess?) when I had a walk in the soi. From the outside I saw some boys fully dressed in jeans and shirts. I did not bother look inside and no one approached me.

"Few customers? Get those boys to put on some clothes that will bring in the crowds!". I wish them good luck but I prefer gogobars with shirtless boys and is not interested in karaoke.

In Dreamboys I recognized 4 boys as former gogoboys in Kawaii.

Unfortunately, they also still show Classic Boy Club on the same street. Complete with a presumably fraudulent review done 2 months ago. Unless I'm missing a bar ?

There is no Classic boys club. The only boy agogo bars remaining in soi 13/3 now are X-boys and Dreamboys. In soi 13/4 there is A-bomb.

If I count from memory just 3-4 years ago there were 10 boy agogos in the Pattayaland area of theese two sois. Now there are only 3 left.

Yes, I cannot even remember a Classic Boys Club on that street, but perhaps some with longer memories will remember it.  

Google did not follow up on my advice to delete the listing, unlike most of my other updates which have been incorporated.

As for being the only customer, well on my last visit to Kawaii boys, it was particularly awkward, as they have a long row of boys & I had zero interest in all of them except the one on the far right, so I'm more or less ignoring most of them, although trying not to be obvious.   Being the only customer with several interesting boys is somewhat better.

Kawaii Boy GoGo has reopened as a boy gogo bar. Limited number of boys tonight.

Some modifications to the entrance. With 360 Boys reopening shortly, soi Pattayaland 1

will have 4 boy gogo bars.

Good news. I heard from one of their boys that it is now a gogo-bar from 20-01 and then it switches into a karaokebar. So they mix theese two concepts just like X-boys.

Kawaii Boy GoGo has reopened as a boy gogo bar. Limited number of boys tonight.

Some modifications to the entrance. With 360 Boys reopening shortly, soi Pattayaland 1

will have 4 boy gogo bars.

Good news, I'm hoping to be back in Pattaya next month so I'm looking forward to checking it out.