vinapu

Art of Thai adventures -report of June 2018 trip

The long awaited trip report is finally here. Man i hate delays and waiting. I dont even like waiting for my brother to pick me up at the airport when i already told him what time he needs to be there, carefully planned so that he wont have to wait for me, and yet he comes half an hour late lol i would be miserable if i have to start my trip with a 6 hour delay. But having landed on 1pm instead of 2 am, has it perks. Though i wouldn't book a flight knowingly arrived at 2 am myself lol

Great report. But off-topic, was it China Eastern or Delta that was so late??

thank you

China Eastern, this may happen to any airline. I guess I just had bad luck but at least they handled this efficiently creating minimum fuss.

on return plane landed exactly as scheduled at 2.29 and landed so smoothly I did not even notice when we were rolling on the runway. I'd gladly use them again .

Though i wouldn't book a flight knowingly arrived at 2 am myself lol

for price I paid probably you would if you were me.

Where I'm I have few choices but basically they boil down to departing at decent time and arriving at ungodly hour or departing in middle of the night and arriving at convenient  time.

It looks that however I turn , my ass is still behind me as my grandmother used to say.

So many alone night for you, so its getting harder to get LT in pattaya as well?

what impression I have is  harder to get long time from boys I like to have it with.

There are always twinks for salvation but I'm not much into  them  but as they say "if you don't have what you like, you like what you have "

Sure smart move would be if boy doesn't want long time not to off him at all and see what happens but on short vacations I don't want to play such games, specially with boys I like anyways. The same goes with excessive tip requests, facing choice of off and no off boys usually yield. But I don't like those games as it may create some bitterness and I don't want to have much to do with bitter people boys or not.

At end of day is not that bad it will be only one more such empty morning  this trip and as we will learn not for lack of suitable candidates. 

This TR is coming along nicely vinapu, I like your holiday style.

I do like my home-from-home hotel base in Soi 6, this will be my eighth year there, but I am so very tempted to try a night or two in the Jomtien Complex. I do like the bars there, and now that one of my regulars has abandoned Toy Boys to work at the At Home Bar, I feel increasingly tempted. 

Guest Promsak

Day 4

, ordered 2 beers and 4 arrived to my surprise. It turned out at that time was 2 for 1 offer, so we had something to take upstairs with us.

Thank you vinapu. Very good report.

I, recently, had 3 very nice stays at Venue. Too late I discovered that residents at the Venue get discounted drinks in the show bar if they show their key so at Happy Hour that's a real bargain.

This TR is coming along nicely vinapu, I like your holiday style.

I do like my home-from-home hotel base in Soi 6, this will be my eighth year there, but I am so very tempted to try a night or two in the Jomtien Complex. I do like the bars there, and now that one of my regulars has abandoned Toy Boys to work at the At Home Bar, I feel increasingly tempted. 

sure , go ahead , if you don't try you will never know if you like it

I'm amazed by the way you handled the tablet single handed while the other hand was expertly controlling the joystick. You're definitely ambidextrous! A diminishing trait among older people.

you should see it ! Even I was laughing at my achievement but I did it , I haste to add with enormous pleasure. LOL

I think I even  responded to  few PM  boasting about my feast, still smiling at recollection. 

As you see I'm not one concerned about lack of fun in Thailand. 

Straight like hell but with sense off duty matching his adorable  looks made me very happy to be with him, I got misty eyed , for a  moment feeling even gratitude that he was so nice to accept long time proposal even if I compensated him generously. For me worth every satang.

"I call you, when I need you my heart's on fire

You come to me, come to me, wild and wild

You come to me

Give me everything I need.......

.....You're simply the best

Better than all the rest"

-- The great Tina Turner