jason1975

bangkok trip report (june 2018)

I had enough for night. Wanted to go back hotel to watch World Cup. Said goodbye to HK guy. Left bar at 1:30am.

do I have a stroke or what? 

You jason1975  went to your hotel in BKK alone to watch World Cup ? I'm shocked but still great report , thank you.

Not all boys at Tokyo boys are Thai as one I took from there week ago was Cambodian. I'm pretty sure he would be happy to watch World  Cup with you, LOL 

Screwboys was absolutely crammed full of boys (30-40) when I visited there several times between the 25 May & 4th June also...all bar one night when a load of Viets were making a visa run...its quite a sight when at certain points in the night they're all on stage as its not a huge stage really...pulsating mass of hot bodies (about 50-60% of them Viet which suits me). 

One night when I arrived late I ended up on the couch to one side of the stage...near the entrance to the toilets and its actually quite a good spot as you can check them all out side on and get great interaction as they're coming on & off stage.  Most nights saw a few boys get offed but they did complain its slow...but at same time plenty of drink tips still.

I have a couple of regular Viets in there that tend to home in on me like an Exocet missile when I walk in, so feel obliged to buy at least one a drink...its all a game but they play it well...its fun & gets them some food money even if you don't off someone.

What number was the boy that your HK guy was waiting for so patiently? 

Saturday was passed wandering the malls then back to hotel room to nap. At 9pm, I headed to Patpong. For some reason, I didn't go to Tokyo Boys to pick up the boy from previous night. I went up the stairs to Freshboys instead. 2 farang and 1 Asian customers. 20 boys in white briefs on stage. I ordered orange juice, intending to spend half an hour ogling at the boys before going to Tokyo Boys. But lo and behold, I was smitten by one short boy with well toned body and 4 very nicely defined pecs. Asked mamasan about him. From Laos. I definitely preferred him to Tokyo Boy. Without hesitation, I called him over, found that he spoke enough English and we agreed on short time. Off fee 500 baht. We went back to hotel room. Had a wonderful 2 hour session with me worshipping his sexy body. At 11:15pm, both of us were out of the hotel. He went back to bar while I intended to get dinner.

Mindless wandering for 5 minutes. Couldn't decide on what to eat. Ended up at Soi 4. Saw some guys queueing to enter Jupiter. I thought what the heck. Just go in and have a look to see situation. Paid 300 baht at counter outside bar, got a piece of paper for drinks and was ushered in. Place was fully packed with both male and female customers but helpful usher managed to squeeze me into a seat next to some other customers. Front view of the stage. Ordered bottle of Heineken with my drinks coupon. I had arrived just in time for their 11:30pm show. 4 performances only. Dancing and singing. Nothing as risque as Freshboys. The 4 performances ended by 11:50pm then the gogo boys came up to showcase themselves. Half the audience left. Stayed there to look at the boys. But really not much to see because none in underwear. All fully clothed. So just admired their handsome faces. One mamasan came to me to encourage me to pick a number. "How much pay bar?" I asked. 400 baht. Wow! Definitely cheapest bar in Bangkok - both drinks and off fee.

I didn't off anyone in the end. Already had my share of fun with Laos boy from Freshboys earlier. And my stomach was growling. Went to Foodland Patpong for meal then returned to hotel to watch World Cup on TV.

Came back to hotel from Baan Tewa and napped till 9pm. Woke up hungry. Decided to check out Tawan since my hotel was just a few metres away. But first, dinner at cafe at front of road leading to Tawan. Tv screen in cafe was showing World Cup football. Excellent. By the time the match ended at 10pm, i had finished my dinner. Off i went to Tawan. Entry fee 400 baht payable at entrance.

About half filled with customers. The only women were seatd in a group with husbands/boyfriends at the front. Waiter ushered me to a seat that could only see the side of the stage. I asked if there was better seat at front. He brought me to a empty chair next to three China tourists. Great view. I happily took it. Muscle guys on rotation on stage. Once the bar became full at about 10:45pm, the show began. The show was hardcore. Cocks on display prominently but masks covering the faces. Especially love the SM leather bondage performance. If only the guys were twinks instead of musclemen then I would happily off them! Quite a decent length for the show. Close to an hour. Ended at 11.40pm. The audience enjoyed the show judging by the applause. I walked out with most of customers. Back to hotel for more World Cup on TV.

Very nice. In fact, better than shower in bathroom! Unlike the standard massages with oil and cream which features lots of rubbing, traditional Thai massage strokes range from pulling and pressing. Painful but Ning complemented it with lots of erotic teasing and kissing.

LOLs.  I think naked Thai massage is very fun and erotic.  Also hard to take oneself too seriously when getting stretched and bent and folded.  Sounded like you had a good time....

1. For some reason, I didn't go to Tokyo Boys to pick up the boy from previous night. I went up the stairs to Freshboys instead.

2. ...... One mamasan came to me to encourage me to pick a number. "How much pay bar?" I asked. 400 baht. Wow! Definitely cheapest bar in Bangkok - both drinks and off fee.

1.that's the beauty of Thailand among many others - there's always distraction , there;'s always an alternative

2. for drinks and off fees Jupiter may be cheapest - economy of scale I guess as it's always full  but tip wise boys may be demanding. 

I don't mind them being dressed, they look sexy anyways but I'm glad that they started finally smiling from the scene, I hated those somber looks. 

from recent reports it looks that Moonlight is positioning itself as one of top bars in BKK, those models they are really good looking , too bad that apparently they are not interested in being offed anymore, of well, their loss.

I think it's a good sign that these bars on the Patpong side of Surawong are tweaking their signature offerings. They appear to be positioning themselves ideally for high season. They know that they have to steer a careful course to attract the China and SE Asia trade, the locals and the farang (probably in that order) and now is the time to navigate.

Moonlight certainly is cornering the top-end "show" market while the others continue to adjust. Even flagship muscle bar Tawan has added a few twinks to the mix.

Earlier this year, gloom and doom predictions were coming fast and furious.  Now we're hearing promising accounts from members on the ground.

Lift a glass, lads!

Earlier this year, gloom and doom predictions were coming fast and furious....

and lots of them came from contributors who professed that they don't go to bars anymore  because they are boring , costly or both.

As we all know predictions are very hard to materialize , specially when comes to predicting the future

Last day in Bangkok. Monday. Went to MBK for lunch with some friends from Singapore. After that caught a movie and shopping. Back at hotel for nap. Woke up at 8pm and watched World Cup match on TV - South Korea vs Denmark. Some of the South Korean players are quite good looking.

After match (which South Korea lost due to a penalty), i had dinner at Foodland Patpong. As I walked past the three gogo boy bars on my way to Foodland Patpong, I considered whether to see Tokyo Boy. Nah. After dinner, I headed to Moonlight.

It was about 10:20pm. About 10 customers seated waiting for show. 15 boys in white Moonlight singlets and red shorts on rotation on stage. Some very good looking boys. At 10:30pm, show started. Emcee appeared and introduced the stars of the show - 5 hunks good enough to be models for magazine.

Gasp! A blond hair and bearded farang on stage!

Emcee introduced them one by one. First hunk is aspiring actor/singer. He can sing and dance (in fact, he sang George Michael's Careless Whisper later), two other hunks had "big cocks" and "did photo shoot for gay magazine". The farang is Mr Ikor, as the emcee pronounced. I think it's probably Igor. Russian hunk living at Khao San Road. Working part time. And finally, the star of Moonlight - Tam. After introduction, the 5 models came down the stage and went to all customers to shake hands and offer smiles. Very appreciative and friendly. I like it.

After that, the show began. Many dance numbers, including the customary shower show. Tam and Igor had a memorable two man dance number. The boys at Moonlight can dance! So unlike the stiffness of the guys at Jupiter. As the show progressed, the items got more and more risque with pants lowered to show cocks. The lone woman in the front seats with her two male friends was constantly covering her eyes. Show ended at 11:45pm. Boys came up on rotation except the models. Number 3 was cute, number 19 was handsome and number 8 charmed me the whole night with his dancing. Somehow, i didn't feel a need for an off tonight on my last night in Bangkok. I had already enjoyed myself thoroughly this trip. I got up from my seat, walked towards number 8 and slipped him a 500-baht note. Squeals of delight from the waiters and mamasans (they are one dramatic bunch of drama queens) plus a shocked but happy look on number 8's face.

Went back to hotel and you guess it, watch World Cup on TV!

The next morning, I checked out of hotel and went to airport. Pleasant surprise greeted me. Cathay Pacific Airlines decided to upgrade me from economy to premium economy! This has really been a fabulous trip!

8 gogo bars visited - Tawan, Jupiter, Moonlight, Screwboys, Hot Male, X-Boys, Freshboys (Patpong)

3 shows watched - Tawan, Jupiter, Moonlight

2 boys offed - 1 long time and 1 short time

2 massages at Baan Tewa with same boy but he's really really good! Will not forget the creative traditional Thai massage that he gave me!

Can't wait to go back in December!

Hey Jason. On my recent trip I thought Moonlight was the best show and that no.8 had the cheekiest smile and zinger personality. I reckon Moonlight will be the star bar of 2019 as word spreads