williewillie

Where the twinks are?

Guest abang1961

I am NOT here to comment on anyone's preference. 

45 kg on an 18 year - sorry for me, that is very under-nourished.

I was definitely a late bloomer and could that be the reason why I can hold on the looks better now(?)

I was 45 kg when I was 13 before reaching puberty.

Height and weight (plus many other changes) escalated during puberty - from 14 years to 18 years.

I probably gained more than 30 cm and 15 kg during that period.

Maybe too many of us have 21st century western perceptions on what is an ideal weight for an 18 year old   ?    ie way too fat.

The lowest 20% of the distribution in Thailand probably have near perfect mass, if we assess on both what is healthy & what looks good.

As for twinks moving up from Kawaii Boys, well in December there was only one who could be described as such.    Things change quickly in gogo bars.

Out of 15 boys, about ten were twinks probably averaging 45 kilos.

this was an impression I had when visited Kawaii with biguyby and Christian 2 weeks ago, in short,  disaster to my tired eyes but others may like such diminutive boys

I didn’t bring a scale to th e bar. I’ve asked hundreds of boys how much they weight.

Khun namnak taorai or ‘you fat how much’. I know from years of asking and offing, a minimum

of 55 kilos, with ideal weight over 60 kilos works best for me.

Upon reflection, I underestimated the average twink weight at Dream Boys and am raising it to

47-48 kilos. Some looked 45 k. and some about 50k.

Nothing wrong with slim twinks, just not what rocks my world.

Dream Boys Pattaya can be a slightly different selection on differing nights.

The boys come as they please and can have real stunners on different nights.

Even enjoyed the mamasan guy that was working there to talk with but was

a few years ago.

I can't say that I ever enjoyed a visit to Dreamboys. Sure they sometimes have handsome boys but the place is really boring. No athmosphere at all. Boys standing on stage looking bored, not dancing, no party feeling what so ever. You just feel you want to leave as quickly as possible. And yes, the drink price at 220 baht is extremely overpriced for the experience you get in that bar.

I used to like Kawaii boys though. Smiling and dancing boys, they were fun to look at.

On my Dec 2014 trip, I had 4 offs from Dreamboys, as it had the best selection of twinks.    The rest of the time, it has really been poor and I think that was the only time I offed anyone from there.

after many visits to all bars I can only say that scene changes from day to day and often even from hour to hour. And is in every bar, Boys are getting offed and then return, some are coming late , others are having day or two off  or returning after longer absence.

For my personal use  I always think in any case bar should be given second and third chance before I have any opinion about it.

Good example on last trip I'm still completing report of was ABomb -  great assembly one day with almost all  boys offable and really nothing special 2 days later  with just 2 boys warranting consideration ( one of them was considered and taken home by me).

It's why I always advise - go and see for yourself. 

yes You never know what you will find when you enter a Gogo and whether your specification for a boy for your bed will be met. Being a twink lover the bar which had a consistent supply was Cupidol but that was maybe two years ago and during my last couple of trips I found nothing there to wet my appetite.

I will certainly be visiting Dream Boys during my forthcoming trip.

It's why I always advise - go and see for yourself. 

Well despite having never been in A-Bomb, there is enough written in this thread to question my own decisions, on the basis that the selection of boys can vary quite rapidly, so it may be advisable to go & look.

1  Cupidol was the outstanding twink bar in Dec 16, the best I have seen since Funny Boys was in its prime.  6 months later there were poor reviews here, confirmed by my visit in Dec 17.

2  Kawaii boys has had a range of cute twinks at times, including recently in 2018 according to posts in this thread, but definitely not when I visited in Dec 17.

3  All 4 of my offs from Dreamboys were in one trip. the only time they has several cute twinks. 

So bars change.

Although, maybe some bars tend to keep their place more than others.

Classic Boys Bangkok has been a reliable twink bar for most of the last 10 years, except for when the previous mamasans were driving staff away.

And the boys seen outside A-Bomb have always been too far removed from what I like. 

In 1 week will leave for a 1 week holiday to Jomtien. Will be the first time I will stay there instead of Pattaya-center. I am into femboys/twinks. Where are the best bars in Jomtien to find them ?

Can't promise that its the best, but I love the @HomeBar at the far end of the Jomtien Complex - open from 4pm and mostly staffed by Cambodian twinks. Drink prices very reasonable and staff that are attentive without being too pushy.

In 1 week will leave for a 1 week holiday to Jomtien. Will be the first time I will stay there instead of Pattaya-center. I am into femboys/twinks. Where are the best bars in Jomtien to find them ?

area is small and bars aplenty , just have slow walk and keep your eyes open and you will find what you are looking for , truckload of boys there at Jomtien.

Finnseventy - you are a very bad man for taunting us twink lovers in that way !. I’m due in Jomtien next week !.

Those pictures were taken perhaps early afternoon, judging from the absence of shadows, when everyone was at the beach ?

The advice from Vessey and Vinapu is spot on. I was there last in February and had a good time,

It's mid afternoon, when the boys are slowly waking up. Even the stray cats and dogs are enjoying the afternoon siesta. The above pics are fake news, taken on a hot afternoon.

The boys will surely start trickling in from 4pm onwards.

Agreed, we stayed at The Agate a couple of weeks ago and there was no shortage of boys around in the evening

Thanks to traveller 123's recommendation, our stay at Agate was successful  four weeks ago and there were certainly many more guys around in the evenings than in Boyztown or Sunee.  The best-looking, in my view, were in the massage joints rather than the host bars.

Agreed, we stayed at The Agate a couple of weeks ago and there was no shortage of boys around in the evening

and that continues long into night, few weekes ago when there I picked up boy from Question Mark bar perhaps at 3 a.m. and there;s no shortage of choices