numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2018: I Get Really Greedy Edition

At the moonlight pictures only the one sitting in the left and the other special guest boy that he sent you separately can be consider the "model" type the others certenly don't worth 4-5K Baht .

Screw boys are more my type handsome young silm twinks .

I don't know that any of those guys look especially hotter than guys I've seen elsewhere. Even the high end massage places charge less than that, don't they?

as both numazu and me mentioned , those models are looking much better in flesh like most of Oriental boys in my opinion.

Somehow  I'm surprised at distortion photos are making to those guys and I think if I went just by photos I'd never off half of boys I see their pictures on websites and know them from more personal contact.

As for charges I agree with you , specially 1500 off fee is taking skin alive without anesthetics but I think logic really is to discourage  offing boys who are making enough just by presence in bar and taking part in the show.

Bottom line is -go , see for yourself and then decide, like numazu said above  , it may be a case of ' money be damned"  even if just to satisfy curiosity. 

I had no idea you were in BKK mid-June, I was still there, too, before going off to my usual summer in Europe. But given the short duration and apparent whirlwind nature of the trip I guess I have to forgive you for not getting in touch 555

Ah I do remember ShanBoy, offed from x-size when we were there together. I do remember finding him very cute too, so maybe I should follow through and try him ;-)

Anyway, mesmerizing report as always, very glad you have sort of re-discovered BKK for yourself :-)

Oh, love the Monger index!!

P.S.

I wonder if BurBoy will feature at all....

Some ads for the Massage places too. I need to visit these ones. My Hero massage:

post-16149-0-71034300-1531196704.jpg

"Come 3 Pay for 2" - is I am assuming get 3 masseurs for the price of two. I would definitely get this promo when I get the chance. And I wouldn't mind if the boys in the ad were the ones giving me the massage.

The one in the middle doesn't work there any more. In fact he worked there only very briefly, I think less than 4 weeks,a and that was last year. I know this because he became a pretty close personal friend of mine (never anything sexual) since a US friend of mine I was doing the bar tour with offed him from Fresh Boys almost 3 years ago. Very lovely person.

That means all the bar and massage shop pictures in the magazine are just advertisements and not a reflection of current staff. The magazine itself is not new at all by the way, has been around forever, along with similiar ones like Thai Puan amd another one whose name I can't recall now. Whenever I see hardcopies of those I'm surprised thy still exist in the online age.

and even if they are current most  boys looks much much better in flesh than on pictures, fountain of Oriental youth perhaps being reason

yeah totally agree, I also find that in probably at least 95% of the cases they look better, often MUCH better in the flesh than in pictures. No idea why, but the reason you suspect sounds very plausible ;)

I've frequently noticed that the harsh lights in the bars are not doing any justice to their looks.

Very often they appear much better in a relaxed atmosphere and under natural light.

I've frequently noticed that the harsh lights in the bars are not doing any justice to their looks.

Very often they appear much better in a relaxed atmosphere and under natural light of our own bedroom.

this  is when asked for recommendation we often advise ' go and see for yourself '

@numazu Thank you, again, for your vivid and incredibly well written trip reports. I especially love your “bonus material” of Line screenshots and photos and magazines! They bring your stories even more to life. Thank you for taking the time to make them so perfect!

Where can we find the Brazil trip reports that you reference?

and even if they are current most  boys looks much much better in flesh than on pictures, fountain of Oriental youth perhaps being reason

I have also noted this. I off a guy, I take some pictures when he is in my room and when back home I look at the pictures I don't see the extreme beauty I saw when I saw him in the flesh. It is a very strange phenomenon. The reason you give for it: 'fountain of oriental youth' what does this mean?

Guest abang1961

Not everyone is photogenic.

Perhaps lighting in the room was insufficient.

If they do stay till breakfast, capture their brown-tan beautiful lean/slim naked bodies around ruffled white sheets.

The boy should look unaware as he hugs a pillow and gets his buttocks exposed.

Full nudity is a bonus.

The best effect is to draw open the curtains to allow sunlight to penetrate and give a warm glow to your boyfriend-du-jour.

Another good photo is to get him to take a shower and snap that shot when water runs down his body.

Finally, after his shower and wipe out, take another naked full-body shot of him standing in front of the window.

This is best achieved taken at a tangent angle of 33 degrees to the glass.

What about face shots?

Go out into the open air before 9 am where the sunrays ain't the strongest.

Take as much as you want.

Enjoy the photo-taking session, even with our 12 MP camera phone.

Have fun and good memories.

I think it is actually rare for a person to photograph well. Not that I am the most attractive person in the world, but when I see myself in photos I don't recognize me. When I look in the mirror I think "OK, that's not so bad" but in photos I look terrible.

It could also have something to do with the kind of lens used. Cellphone cameras aren't really made for portraiture

Good to read you again Numazu and looking forward to the 3some story.

Many thanks for the bonus of the FB link of Moonlight.

Looked at those videos and must say the superstars are exactly that. Also that the last days videos have all cute guys (Tee without the long cross hearing would be a good choice) but the real superstar is in previous videos and it is; Babe with the perfect body, nice smile and look of uneasiness hearing all the compliments the MC is throwing at him !

Had seen his Instagram where he shows off all kind of underwears and can't stop drooling on his posts. Knowing he can be seen at Moonlight is a real good incentive to go back to Bangkok. And yes, a 4000 bht fee is conceivable for a person with that body and personnality!! A bit more if he bottoms??? ;-)