numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2018: I Get Really Greedy Edition

we can be only jealous for he has girlfriend already judging by his instagram posts

That post is almost one year old, and he didnt post anything else about her after, so id say he has moved on? Lol anyway, for me, his body is great but somehow im not attracted to his good looking face. Too pretty i guess? Hahaha

Good to read you again Numazu and looking forward to the 3some story.

Many thanks for the bonus of the FB link of Moonlight.

Looked at those videos and must say the superstars are exactly that. Also that the last days videos have all cute guys (Tee without the long cross hearing would be a good choice) but the real superstar is in previous videos and it is; Babe with the perfect body, nice smile and look of uneasiness hearing all the compliments the MC is throwing at him !

Had seen his Instagram where he shows off all kind of underwears and can't stop drooling on his posts. Knowing he can be seen at Moonlight is a real good incentive to go back to Bangkok. And yes, a 4000 bht fee is conceivable for a person with that body and personnality!! A bit more if he bottoms??? ;-)

I follow Babe instagram for years. I never thought it was possible to meet him. Anyone had sex with him ? I guess he's a top

I have to say, with all the talk of the decline of this scene in Bangkok,

Don't listen to all those doomsayers   as for some water was always more wet 20 years ago.

Not necessarily they are wrong though but scene is still more  that most of us can digest  ( and finance )

Hope Mr Numazu is OK? Two and and are half weeks since he last posted and I am sure many, like me, are keenly awaiting the next instalment. Perhaps he is away and getting his rocks off several times a day in LOS or Latin America. That would be a worthy excuse for his disappearance.....and I’m sure we could forgive him if he subsequently writes about his sexpolits. We miss you Mr Numazu.

Someone needs to off one of the Moonlight model boys and give us a report!

I had pleasure with Tam, smiling  third from the left on the picture right  above, when Moonlight was called Boy66 bar,  reported in my day 11 of Sept 2017 trip . 

I don't want to pollute  this thread so will send you link by PM

I don't know that any of those guys look especially hotter than guys I've seen elsewhere. Even the high end massage places charge less than that, don't they?

This is very much later, but nonetheless:

yes, even high-end places charge much less.

NOTE: this is a specific Thai fenomenon that most of you dont know/tend to overlook: they are (presumably) MODELs, which only means they have been pictured in some mag (not just as staff-but as model-shoot, it may even be a girlie-mag) or maybe-this rises the price even more- have been on TV, or won a contect.

It simply works the way, that this rises prices a lot. If this is reflected in what they offer in service: IMHO not, the well-known V-place attitude. But of course-anyone can have other opinions.

Few comments about 'models ' issue at Moonlight.

it's  well known and discussed that very often boys look much better  in the flesh that on photos. Three dimensions, way they move and present themselves on the stage not to mention drinks we consumed and general atmosphere in the bars are greatly adding   to their appeal for some of us at least.

While I agree that charges quoted / apparently 1200 off fee and 4000-5000 tip request  / are obscene, they are either sign that market bears it or boys in question are content with what they get as drinking tips and money from the bar for just being there and not interested in being offed. 

We can discuss to no end whether they are worth such a price but until somebody actually offs them  it's just a guess,  nothing  based on any personal experience.

If this is reflected in what they offer in service: IMHO not, the well-known V-place attitude. But of course-anyone can have other opinions.

this is what I mean - are you pre-judging their attitude or  your comment is based on the experience.

I'm not presenting myself as defender of stars with attitude - I had my share of disappointments but when one tries it may be heading for a different kind of disappointment- pleasant one. Like reader commented in his recent trip report about his experience of sharing drink with one of those models - ' it was like flying close to the sun".

Isn't something   like that worth a splurge from time to time ?

While I agree that charges quoted / apparently 1200 off fee and 4000-5000 tip request  / are obscene, they are either sign that market bears it or boys in question are content with what they get as drinking tips and money from the bar for just being there and not interested in being offed. 

Somehow I came across an ad for auditions to work as model at Moonlight.  It said 25,000 baht was the monthly salary plus tips.  The guys might be content with that.  And, as regards the off fee (bar fine), it makes sense.  If the bar has to pay the guy say roughly 1,000 (plus or minus) a night for working, then the customer should pay the bar that if he's taking the guy off premises.  

If a customer wants to pay all that, that's of course up to him.  or her.