abidismaili

How do you decide which massage shop to enter?

Since I have only short holidays in Thailand (6 to 8 days for each holiday) it is for me important to not waste my time, and this includes getting massages from the (for me) most attractive boys that happen to be in Pattaya/Bangkok the days I visit.

Because if I were to pick for massage the first good looking boy I happen to see sitting in front of a  massage shop,  I would feel sorry if later in another massage shop I see my dream boy sitting outside. If you stay long time it all doesn't matter, time enough to get that dream boy.  But if in a 6 day trip you do 6 massages, then I would prefer that at the end of the trip I can be relatively sure the 6 boys I had choosen for the massages were the best available at that moment in time. Again no issue if you stay long time, but in short holidays stuff like this matters.

So what I do is: 

When I want a massage I walk pass all the massage shops that I know about and that I know have twinks. I look at the available boys sitting outside; and when I have evaluated the last shop, I walk to the one that had the most attractive boy sitting outside and pick that one. 

I wonder if others also have such an approach? Or you just go to a massage shop and pick the best boy that is available at that moment? Without first having evaluated the other shops? You don't mind missing out on some nice eye candy for massage by not checking them all out first, before deciding on a shop? 

Well, there are gogo bars, phone apps & so on.   With all the other options, I only go for the occasional massage.    By the time I do, I've already been past quite a few massage places & made a mental note of where the nice lads are.

Sometimes there is a spur of the moment decision, when I see an outstanding lad sat outside a shop.

I wonder if others also have such an approach? Or you just go to a massage shop and pick the best boy that is available at that moment? Without first having evaluated the other shops? You don't mind missing out on some nice eye candy for massage by not checking them all out first, before deciding on a shop? 

this is what I do , go to a massage place and take best boy. When passing by places where boys are sitting outside and I see somebody I like chances are I will take him right away, there;'s nothing in book saying I can have only one massage  a day.

Problem with trying to check all places is that best looking boy may be gone by time all that survey is completed.

That lesson applies to bars too , you see boy you like, grab him right away before I open door and do the same, snatching boy before you move

I dont have the patience to scan and look for best boys. I have a cery specific type of boys that i like, so my case is more straightforward. If the center have pictures of boys either in website or line etc, ill choose from there, make a booking in advance so ill have the boy i fancied. If the center does choosing of boy from book, ill go there and find boy i like, and if he is available, take him straight, or book him for the time when he is available later. If places like arena, where boy lined up in front of you, you will feel a bit pressured to take one of the boys, so ill just choose the best body among them.

In the past, i had done a few things that i gladly havent had to do in thailand yet, that some here might do. Ive changed masseur before after maybe 15 mins or so of massage because i really dont like his massage skills, ive had took 1 hour foot massage only instead of my regular 90-120min oil massage because the masseur isnt what i like, all of which only happened at a regular massage shop where u cant usually choose your masseurs unless u know their numbers/name since you have had them before.

ive also left a gay massage center before after browsing through their photos and finds none of the boys i fancied, and also cancelled my visit to one when i called in and the masseur i wanted isnt around. But these things i usually do at my place, not during travel. But yes, if the boy i fancied a lot, aka my regulars are in town and avaialble, i usually waste no time to book them especially when u arent their only customers so early birds gets the worms first hehe.

It could be said the same of how do you decide on a boy from a beer bar or agogo?  Except of course in the latter case you get the chance to 'interview' the boy before you decide to go any further.

And, as vinapu says, where is it written that you can only have one massage a day? I often have two (although with one of my regulars there isn't much massage involved these days LOL).

And what do you want from your massage - do you want someone who is good at massage and may do 'extras'. And how happy do you want your happy ending to be etc.

So many variables.

For me the deciding factor is invariably a pretty face and a cute smile, and if he keeps smiling as I approach its game on!  I often have no idea what to expect inside, rooms or just curtained beds.  I invariably get horny with almost any oil massage and on 'turnover' its hard to hide my erection - even if I am still wearing pants.  So what will they do about that .... the anticipation is one of the key factors for me - I love it. But I keep to a rule not to try and touch them until they have (sexually) touched me.  Sometimes I don't have to wait - they just ask what I want.

Sorry my imagination is in overdrive again (7 weeks away from my next trip :) ) - so lets cut to the simple answer. Look for the one that makes your heart miss a beat and your cock twitch and take it from there.

But go for it there and then!!  My regrets in Pattaya largely centre around missing opportunities by taking too long to think about them.

Just let your cock lead the way for you! LOL

Depends on what sort of massage you're after I guess, these days i find myself looking out more likely for the oldest WOMAN I can find sitting outside, in the hope that she's had years of massage experience and can give me a genuinely GREAT massage in order to keep my usually aching ( hungover)  body on the go for just a little while longer so that I can put up a half decent performance later if needed.  

I also tend solely in the interests of fairness to tip said ladies a reasonable amount just as I would a guy ( ok maybe not the FULL amount) but certainly a little more than their tip average perhaps and it always makes me smile to see the other women outside looking and thinking "HMMMM so I wonder what SHE just did for him that earned THAT tip indeed - and at HER age too no less !!! lol   

note - my autocorrect very nearly had my saying that I made a point of TOPPING said old woman - I would emphasise the word WAS TIP and not not .......but hey, on a slow day, who knows eh ! :-)

Back in the UK, my local town has about 10 Thai or Chinese places offering massage, all staffed by women.  

To get massaged by a Thai of Chinese male, I need to go into London. 

Even in some of the quieter parts of Thailand, Laos & Cambodia, the massage places are predominantly staffed by women.    I remember Sukothai, which had about 3 massage places.    I was a bit bored & agreed a massage with some young lady.  Anyway some obese elephant actually turned up & I had to put up with her huffing & puffing, barely able to move sufficiently to massage & doing a terrible job.  

Thankfully everything under the towel was equally unexcited by this, so I did not have to decline any extra services. 

Anyway, next day I spotted a young gentleman sitting by the door of another massage shop on the other side of town.    I ask for a massage, without taking my usual care to ensure that he's doing it.    I'm asked to wait for a while, then lo & behold, the elephant from the other shop arrives on the back of a motorcycle.  I run out of the door at this point.  

So, if I am in Bangkok or Pattaya, I'm not going to be wasting my time having massages by the female staff.   There are plenty of other places in the world like that.     

Although, I'm not having that many massages, as it's good to keep one's powder dry for what goes on in the hotel.

If spending several nights in a smaller town, then I constantly keep my eyes open for what is around, quite often having walked every street that could plausibly have a massage place by the end of the stay.  

In a place like Luang Prabang, it's a great way to not miss anything.