halfhansum

What do the Arabs do ?

Soi Arab and soi VC, teeming with with Arab guys that mostly seem youngish, but you don`t see  them in Boy Bars  and you don`t see them in Girl Bars either , so presumably they don`t Participate .  

So what do they do when they come to Pattaya ?

Go to beach road and you will see them in groups of usually 3-5, and same with the indians, walking up and down the beach trying to get ladies and ladyboys for group sex to a as cheap as possible price.

They also occasionally have a look in the bars in Sunee but are very reluctant to pay for a drink or anything else. Just a couple of days ago I saw a group of four arabs entering Eros. The staff managed to get them to buy 1 drink for the group and let them stay and look at the boys. The boys except one didn't even bother trying to get their attention and they didn't tip or off anyone and left some minutes later.

Soi Arab and soi VC, teeming with with Arab guys that mostly seem youngish, but you don`t see  them in Boy Bars  and you don`t see them in Girl Bars either ,

I definitely don't see them in girl bars because I don't patronize these but during last stay in Pattaya I saw Arab looking men in company of girls on Walking street so they are not as shy as we think. Did not notice any in Sunee bars but I saw few in BT bars as well.

Go to beach road and you will see them in groups of usually 3-5, and same with the indians, walking up and down the beach trying to get ladies and ladyboys for group sex to a as cheap as possible price.

quite recently I asked one boy I offed few times if that's true that Indians are very stingy tippers and by his reaction I judged he was a bit surprised by my comment, answer was ' some have money and spend it" so at end of day they may not be that stingy as legend has it.

It may be the same as with us farangs, some are nursing drink whole night and leave 20 Baht tip to boy sitting with them all that time  but it doesn't meant most of us  are such economizers

Any kind of profiling always have similar problems, over-generalization of complex human behavior. We do it all the time and trust me other people do it all the tine to u as well. Its how we are thought and to a certain extend, how our brain works too. As long as we still realize that it is not the absolute truth, and there is always different kind of people along the wide spectrum of things, i think it is harmless. But when you start using it for anything other than observations, then itll spread prejudice.

I've seen lots of young Arabs walking down Soi VC with girls on my way to and from Sunee. So yes, they participate in the sex the trade as well, but the gay ones seem reluctant to enter the bars.

They are probably afraid fellow Arabs will cause problems for them if they identify as gay. It's against their religion.

But hang on! Isn't sex outside of marriage with a girl also prohibited??

Don't tell me it's yet another case of double standards. Surely not!

I've seen lots of young Arabs walking down Soi VC with girls on my way to and from Sunee. So yes, they participate in the sex the trade as well, but the gay ones seem reluctant to enter the bars.

They are probably afraid fellow Arabs will cause problems for them if they identify as gay. It's against their religion.

But hang on! Isn't sex outside of marriage with a girl also prohibited??

Don't tell me it's yet another case of double standards. Surely not!

Sex with a Muslim woman is prohibited. Sex with an infidel is not.

Guest OfficeMax

Went bowling this week and the bowling alley - P S Bowling the old Tops store on Pattaya Klang was packed with young (17? to maybe 25 year old).  Have seen several bowling over the last year there.

Sex with man is prohibited for Muslims ,the gay/bisexual ones will not show it in public only meet men via the apps.

it was prohibited by law in many faranglands , is some until quite recently and gays still had it anyways.

Muslim gay fucked each other well before onset of apps, just like everybody else  

it was prohibited by law in many faranglands , is some until quite recently and gays still had it anyways.

Muslim gay fucked each other well before onset of apps, just like everybody else

I am referring to their behavior in Thailand when they are looking for sex with falangs or Thai they do that through the apps.

Vicious  and cheap comment from Gaybutton.... sadly characteristic of someone obsessed by Arabs in Sunee. Comments about Afro-Americans and Jews are rightly considered inappropriate but somehow, anti-Arab prejudice seems acceptable for some.

Any kind of pre-marital sex is banned, no matter who it is with.

"Pre-marital sex is absolutely forbidden in Islam, no matter whether it is with a girl-friend or a prostitute. Pre-marital sex is fornication (zina)."

Any kind of pre-marital sex is banned, no matter who it is with.

"Pre-marital sex is absolutely forbidden in Islam, no matter whether it is with a girl-friend or a prostitute. Pre-marital sex is fornication (zina)."

For women, yes. For men, tradition it is OK if they do not corrupt a Muslim woman. However, I am sure you know more about the dictates that I do regarding policy.  Regarding practice, I have had sex with over 100 Arabs and most said the same thing. Perhaps they were just liberal.  Also, I have had female friends date Arab guys and they fucked all the time and their family was OK with it as long as they were not having sex with a Muslim gal and were going to follow through with the arranged marriage. And, yes, many of the guys I had sex with did marry.

BTW: My first gay BF was from Yemen. He was adorable.  He was Jewish though and not Muslim. But, he was also married off to a woman later in life as that was the expectations of his family.

I always thought pre-marital sex was "haram" (forbidden) so I checked the Koran. And yes, it is.

BTW so is masturbation.

One piece of advice given to stop yourself from wanking is to fast; the rationale given was that you'd be so weak from hunger that jacking off would be the last thing on your mind!

Oh, dear.

Yes.  

Examples include the Harems in Istanbul, which were stuffed full of non-Moslem women for the leaders to pleasure themselves whenever they wanted.

Also, all the non-Moslem women raped by ISIS etc.

Considering a good proportion of them will never be satisfied until their views are imposed upon the rest of the world, I don't see why we should be expected to sit back & tolerate their intolerance.    

I always thought pre-marital sex was "haram" (forbidden) so I checked the Koran. And yes, it is.

BTW so is masturbation.

One piece of advice given to stop yourself from wanking is to fast; the rationale given was that you'd be so weak from hunger that jacking off would be the last thing on your mind!

Oh, dear.

Policy vs Practice.

Pr-marital sex for Christians is also forbidden.  Yes, Pattaya is full of them.  (Practice)

Yes.  

Examples include the Harems in Istanbul, which were stuffed full of non-Moslem women for the leaders to pleasure themselves whenever they wanted.

Also, all the non-Moslem women raped by ISIS etc.

Considering a good proportion of them will never be satisfied until their views are imposed upon the rest of the world, I don't see why we should be expected to sit back & tolerate their intolerance.    

Not every Muslim is intolerant. I know many that are amazing, lovely and kind and more Christian than any Christian I have met. There are extremes in every religion.

Vicious  and cheap comment from Gaybutton.... sadly characteristic of someone obsessed by Arabs in Sunee. Comments about Afro-Americans and Jews are rightly considered inappropriate but somehow, anti-Arab prejudice seems acceptable for some.

Is that so?  I thought the key part of prejudice is the 'pre' part - judging people as a whole before they do anything wrong.  Let's see how many people dispute what this group of people do, and have been continually doing for years, around the Sunee Plaza area.  I don't consider that prejudiced.  I consider it "post-judiced."