a447a

Pattaya report, July 2018

As you say it’s very sad how the area around Boyz Town has declined over the last few years but there is still plenty of fun to had. I have only been back in Farangland for 2 weeks and I’m already missing it and looking at flights for next month.

I hope you enjoy your holiday and find what you are looking for either in Pattaya or Bangkok.

It’s sounds like Yut, the friendly boy from Scandic. He had difficulty getting hard the one time I engaged his services

from Copa Massage. He’s not aging very well and certainly loves his motorbike. He offered me a ride home from Boyztown

last week around midnight,

which worked out good, as he was begging for 100b. for food. I help him out from time to time but have no interest

in being his mobile atm. I paid double the usual motorbike fare but at least he earned it.

There was another friendly boy at Scandic until recently. Tiny muscleman and probably around 40 y.o. Under endowed!

He had worked at boyzboyzboyz for years and briefly at Oscars. Can’t recall his name. He was always hungry and broke.

Agree completely with comments about fully clothed gogo boys at boyzboyzboyz. Many are stunningly

handsome but fully dressed, it’s a crapshoot. I recall offing a boy from a Sunee bar beer years ago.

The moment he took off his shirt and I saw his somewhat sunken and very hairy chest, I knew it

wasn’t going to happen. I never would have considered him in a gogo bar.

The 50ish massage boy has a bigbeer belly and while personable is way way past his prime.

Nice was a vibrant place when I was there last month...it even had a few customers, though not as many as Winners. However, I have rarely seen such an ostentatiously straight collection of go go dancers in Thailand , and certainly not in Sunee. In the past , there have usually been a few gay dancers and even, on occasions, ladyboys, but not this time.

I love those trip reports we have here and how we look at the same thing and see it differently, no right or wrong , just different.

While I'd like to see BBB boys undressed as much as everybody else I must admit I find them looking sexy in all those jeans.

Sure when they undress it may lead to disappointment but barely dressed boys when they undress completely my disappoint as well.

Boyztown area is diminished indeed  but at the same time  for my personal use I see more attractive boys there than when I came for the first time , at least that's my impression. That's the reason last trip was my first when I spent more time in Pattaya than in Bangkok. 

BBB boys fully dressed - not good, Nice Boys , all cocks out, it seems from report , no good either so where we are? LOL , just teasing.

I loved vibe at Nice Boys even if boys are not my type, straight or not.

If guy from Scandic was indeed Yut I agree he is very personable, spent some time chatting, drinking and dining with him in June but he seemed skinny as before, perhaps I overlooked something ( we had massage as well ). Too bad he is still there as he was hoping to get a factory job from this month on and seemed to look forward to 8-5 schedule.

Anyways I wish a447a better luck on the second day in Pattaya  and rest of trip.

Lovely report and all comments above, thank you all , biguyby you not only one missing Boyztown

Yes, it was Yut. Well spotted.

But although the sex was just so-so, I was still very happy to see him again. He is one of the loveliest guys I have ever met, either in Thailand of anywhere else. I had a great time chatting with him.

But even he admitted he was too old to stay in the game. I hope he finds something better.

Now I have no need to leave Boyztown. Actually, I have no need to leave my hotel room!

It's all part of the Amazing Thailand experience. One boy can come along (new or from the ranks of fond memories) and can instantly alter our mood and outlook. Happened to me on back-to-back days last week and they were both newcomers.

Last night my guy was telling me more about his earlier days as a gogo boy and how he spent his new, untold "wealth."

He'd go to a disco every night to pick up girls. He'd open a bottle of whisky with his friends and the whisky gave him the courage to approach the most beautiful girls. He was very shy then, and one of his best attributes is that he still is - except when in bed.

He'd go up to a girl, clink glasses with her and ask for her phone number. He got it every time. Often the girls would give it to him without him even asking.

Girls would spot him and come over to say hello and give him their numbers. Most girls didn't want to wait and so they went straight to his room.

I asked him what they said when they saw his huge appendage. They were all surprised, of course, and delighted at the fun such a cock promised. Some were understandably a little worried! But he never had a problem. Like me, they probably saw it as a challenge.

He had at least one new girl every single night for years! And many, many repeaters. As this guy has it all - the personality, face, body and cock, it's no wonder.

It was hard to get this info out of him as he never wants to come across as boastful. It took a lot of prodding (something I know a lot about!). When I said I wasn't surprised at his success, because he is so handsome, he became all bashful.

"Not handsome. 50:50."

"And you have such a huge cock! The girls would have gone gaga when they saw it."

"Not big. Just medium."

I asked him how they reacted when they saw his magnificent cumshot.

"They don't see because I cum inside. Only see in condom."

I've only ever seen his cum in a condom once, as I like to chuck-wow him. But on this occasion he got very close to cumming and asked me if he could keep going. I couldn't bring myself to say no. He came within seconds and collapsed, totally spent, on top of me. I removed the condom. What a sight to behold!

The boy's cumshot is an integral part of the experience for me. So far, he hasn't hit the wall or the bedhead as he has done in the past. But I live in hope. But the amount of cum he produces is prodigious. It's because when I'm in town he puts his morning chuck-wow on hold.

God, he's such a sweet guy!

low season is good as boys are more hungry so to speak and may be more amendable and accessible then when their admirers are crowding around

Yes that's correct but in the low season many boys go back home ,others tend to work only at the high season.

I've never seen Pattaya like this - it's quite depressing.

Last night my boy and I were surveying the scene in Boyztown from the 5 floor balcony. Hardly a punter in sight. The only activity was the Chinese tour groups, but they only wandered halfway down the soi before turning around.

If I didn't have my guy here, I'd be long gone.

For me, the only real fun to be had is at Nice Boys. But I wouldn't consider offing a guy from there, as performance, or lack thereof, in the room would be a worry.

At least I'm not spending much, unlike in Bangkok where I was going to the ATM every 3 days. Here, I'm not visiting bars so my only expense, apart from the hotel, is my guy and our dinner every night.

BTW, I got a great deal on Booking.com for the Ambiance Hotel. Less than 900 baht per night!

Last night I asked him if he'd like a new shirt. He was delighted at the suggestion so we wandered around Central Festival shopping centre. He wanted a black one, but couldn't find one that he liked. But rather have me buy him just any shirt, or asking for something else, he just said "Don't have. No problem. It's ok."

I would not have expected anything less from him.

Guest abang1961

a447a,

You are so lucky that your boyfriend du-jour is so understanding and accommodating. 

A good boy is hard to find.

A hard boy is good to find.

A good and hard boy is too good to find.

I had almost a deva vu moment earlier but I replaced the boy in this case.

Last year, I was in Pattaya with a Dutch beau.

We were lovers for a couple of days and one day, he suggested going to town instead of staying at Viewtalay.

We hopped on a baht bus and headed for Central Festival. 

I had zero intention to buy anything cos' really, clothes of better quality are cheaper in Malaysia.

We strolled and landed in Royal Garden.

First off to the supermarket as I promised to be a nice house-husband, cooking all the meals for him.

Next, as we were strolling aimlessly, he spotted Domon and gave me the nudge to go into the store.

For those of us who know Thai sizes, the clothes were way too narrow for me, even as an average Asian.

However, while browsing through the goods, he made an indecent proposal.

He signaled me to the rows of "unwearable" underwear - who on earth can fit those waistlines?

Well, we finally found a white pair of briefs that barely covered my ample assets.

Just said he was a happy trooper that day when I donned it throughout the day in the room and yes, in the swimming pool.

That's me, the 56-year-old in an almost translucent white brief in Oct 2017.

post-13467-0-89823700-1531295909_thumb.jpg

At least I'm not spending much....... Here, I'm not visiting bars ....................

no wonder you find it depressing, how much fun counting unspent money can be? :rolleyes:  

Last night my boy and I were surveying the scene in Boyztown from the 5 floor balcony. Hardly a punter in sight. The only activity was the Chinese tour groups, but they only wandered halfway down the soi before turning around.

If I didn't have my guy here, I'd be long gone.

For me, the only real fun to be had is at Nice Boys. But I wouldn't consider offing a guy from there, as performance, or lack thereof, in the room would be a worry.

At least I'm not spending much, unlike in Bangkok where I was going to the ATM every 3 days. Here, I'm not visiting bars so my only expense, apart from the hotel, is my guy and our dinner every night.

BTW, I got a great deal on Booking.com for the Ambiance Hotel. Less than 900 baht per night!

Last night I asked him if he'd like a new shirt. He was delighted at the suggestion so we wandered around Central Festival shopping centre. He wanted a black one, but couldn't find one that he liked. But rather have me buy him just any shirt, or asking for something else, he just said "Don't have. No problem. It's ok."

I would not have expected anything less from him.

All the action mooved to Jomtien complex Boyz Town become Ghosts town , Since the original owner of Cafe Royal past away years ago and the colorful Scotish owner of BBB sold the club to the Thai current management the magic of BT faded away.

Sunee Plaza suffered for constant police raids since 2013

also many falangs got rid of their bars there ,sadly Sunee is not twinks' heaven as used to be years ago.

All the action mooved to Jomtien complex Boyz Town become Ghosts town , Since the original owner of Cafe Royal past away years ago and the colorful Scotish owner of BBB sold the club to the Thai current management the magic of BT faded away.

Sunee Plaza suffered for constant police raids since 2013

also many falangs got rid of their bars there ,sadly Sunee is not twinks' heaven as used to be years ago.

with all that doom and gloom I wonder why I still have so much fun there