a447a

Pattaya report, July 2018

with all that doom and gloom I wonder why I still have so much fun there

Pattaya is still fun place to be but years ago it was much vibrant place all the bars were packed every night, much more attractive boys eager to please customers ,the shows were more entertaining and professional ,and the beaches were packed with many freelance boys .Sadly those days are over .

One successful bar manager told me, his bar would have to close if it depended on older farangs nursing a glass of water,

asking for more ice every 20 minutes and complaining about the music, the lights, drink price and never buying a drink for a boy or tipping

anyone.

I, for one am grateful for the huge numbers of Chinese men and women who keep the boy show bars alive.

drinking water ? just like animals?

I agree and too, I'm happy that Chinese discovered boy bars and are marching in. Sure they elbowed us aside but let's be honest , plenty of room to move inside still  as long as we have our wallets with us.

They may not be offing that much but certainly are tipping lavishly. In my many years I never saw farang tipping boy on the stage 500 or 1000 baht  ( I never saw doesn't meant they did not tip that generously) but did saw such generous Chinese, both ladies and guys. Including one boy from Jupiter  tipped 1000 just for being there I subsequently offed that night so Chinese -vinapu co-operation kept all 3 parties involved happy and boy occupied.

I've written about him many times in the past. He's the real deal. Of course, the sex is important and he is one of the few guys who actually has a good time in bed, just like my boy in Bangkok. But for me, that is not enough to become a my regular guy. I want the full package. And he has it.

I think I'm in love!

congratulations on landing such a gem, I call boys like him worth offing even only for hand holding session - gold medal in my book.

you want love in Thailand , rent it , as Gaybutton would remind you 

you want love in Thailand , rent it , as Gaybutton would remind you 

Vinapu/a447a  love in Thailand can work as several members on this site could confirm.

I believe the way to have the best possible chance of a relationship working over the long term is to take it slowly (worth repeating take it slowly),which a447a seems to have done, look for a lack of monetary requests, get invited to the lads village to meet his family and something I believe is really important, get him a visa to stay with you for say 3 months in your home country when you will find out if you are really compatable and he can appreciate your life style and understand you work hard and do not spend as if you are on holiday

"His attitude just blows my mind. He knew I'd buy him anything he wanted. He could have walked away in a new pair of Nikes. Many other boys would quickly take advantage of a farang waving around a credit card, but not him. As we have been seeing each other for years, his attitude doesn't surprise me in the least. Unlike so many guys I've met here in the past, he has never asked for anything. I just can't believe it."

This is because the boy really likes you I assume he wants more serious relationship with you but he's too shy to talk about it with you.

Well, I'm pretty sure he likes me; in fact, I'm 100% sure of that. We got on well the moment we met.

Having grown up in Asia I'm very good at reading the signs and non-verbal cues.

But a relationship is out of the question - he has a long term girlfriend.

But I'm totally ok with that. I knew that on the first night I met him. I'm just happy to meet him and spend time with him every visit I make to Pattaya. We have just a fun time together.

You are a really lucky guy, a447a! And he too! Great that you did go to Pattaya in the end and got to meet with your guy. Look forward to reading about your future meetings.

Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm curious to know more detail about the various bars and how the boys are treated by the management and the mamasans. I often get the uneasy feeling that we are only seeing the bare surface of how badly some of these boys ar treated. In my naïveté for example, I didn't think about the mamasans stealing the boys tips. One wonders about the many possible forms of abuse. And I expect the girls at the girl bars have it even worse.

I usually go to Zy Massage because it's convenient and cheap and there are always nice twinks there. Zy seems to be an entry level massage parlor for new boys coming from Lao, Myanmar or up country Thailand. They get shelter and free rent but never seem to be able to leave the place, even for an hour. Mostly they feel reasonably well treated by the bizarre mamasan there, Khun Su. Sometimes they go for extended visits to their families, so when I ask about a particular boy, Khun Su says he went to Lao or Chiangmai Rai or wherever to see family "He come back next month." Eventually they get to know the scene outside Zy and move on, or up, to one of the Silom bars where they can make more money and get their independence back.

Or at least, that's my interpretation, but I'm sure there is much more to it than that.

Where is this massage parlar located in Pattaya?

It's not in Pattaya. It's in Bangkok, on Ngam Duphli, near Pinnacle Hotel.

Thank you. I now understand I never saw it, it is a bit out of the area I normally look for massage parlors (Silom, Surawong).

How you end up in that street? By accident?

Soi Ngam Duphli is not some backwater - it's the street where famous Malaysia Hotel is.

Magic Hands down from hotel is unheralded but still very popular massage place , Babylon and City Court massages (Sanctuary by A, Sawasdee, Candle Spa) are  walk distance from there and before Khao San area was original backpackers central in Bangkok

Thank you. I now understand I never saw it, it is a bit out of the area I normally look for massage parlors (Silom, Surawong).

How you end up in that street? By accident?

I have a strong emotional connection to Zy. A boy I met at Babylon, Daeng, worked there. When he died tragically, the mamasan, Khun Su, found his local family and put on a little memorial for him. Unfortunately I was not in Thailand at the time, and did not learn of Daeng's death until Khun Su told me the story a year later. Su is the only person I know who remembers him.

Of course life does move on in its lurches and detours and discoveries, and now I have a carnal connection to Zy as well, as the slim smoth young men there are quite hot to us twink lovers. A strange mixture of lust, joy, and grief. So I keep going back.

I hadn't intended to hijack this thread. I'm loving the stories of a447a. I think I'm in love with his guy too. He sounds very special. The story about buying the shirt (that turned into a whole outfit) was so sweet!

Please write more, a447. One suggestion: give your guy a name, like Numazu does.

I especially recommend Noh (I'm guessing the spelling. It sounds like 'No') at Zy Massage. I was there a few days ago.

Yes, I know Noh. Sweet, playful, warm. A real favorite of mine too.

I especially recommend Noh (I'm guessing the spelling. It sounds like 'No') at Zy Massage. I was there a few days ago.

I wrote about Noh on antoher thread. He is "The Playful."

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11507-trip-report-with-a-bunch-of-other-stuff-thrown-in/page-2