reader

Mantra massage

The guys change at this shop regularly. The first experience I had was actually a foot massage. They don't have chairs so they take you upstairs and you lie down. The leg portion of the massage got me very excited and soon the curtains were drawn and both of us ended up naked and the rest you can imagine.

The second experience was that I was approached for a full body massage by a cute guy just outside the shop but a switch was made inside to someone much less attractive once I was already naked on the table. A real turn off and I didn't have the guts to protest. I would know better next time to state my ground as the customer and ensure the guy I wanted did the massage. We all live and learn!

The best description of the HE was sensual, slow and caressing. None of that rapid jerking some guys resort to just to move on.

[...]

He gets an extra star as he didn't ask me what I would pay him.

both things are big plusses in my book, too. Hopefully he is still there in the fall haha