Sign in to follow this  
Frippe83

The one how got away

This boy I did not off, and I regret. but he no longer at same gogo. Before he worked in winner bar in sunee.

Does anyone know where he works now? My Thai friend says he freelance now, but maybe still work in some bar.

Anyone know?

post-16223-0-50476500-1532034916_thumb.jpeg

post-16223-0-53601200-1532034927_thumb.jpeg

He's a cute boy. He used to work in Kawaii boys agogo before starting at Winnerboys. I haven't seen him in Winnerboys or any other bar for months. I know he used to have a Planetromeo profile before but I can not find it now. However you could try contacting him on Facebook where his name is Mac Anukoon.

And I guess you've already tried sending him a message on Hornet where you got the photos of him.

also on fb as Max Anukoon, with more photos.

I may have stumbled onto him on Planet Romeo.

I'm not sure it is the same boy, but his photo certainly resembles him.

Profile name:  Bestty

I'm not interested in him myself, but I am curious as to whether it's the same boy or a boy who simply happens to resemble him.  Let us know.

Mac/Max is in Pattaya now for whoever want to try his luck meeting him. I saw him visit Winnerboys Wednesday evening, but probably just visit friends there since he was dressed and not on stage. I have no idea if he's still available.

My last information about this boy is working in "Kawaii". So he told me about 12 days ago.

They held a birthday party for Mac about two weeks ago in Winnerboys agogo arranged by what looked like his farang boyfriend. So he seems to be "off the market" now.