nynakedtop

Did I **OOPS** Get Ripped Off at Scandic Massage?

Winners is not exactly hunks kingdom but never hurts to change treat from time to time. If you boy is #10 I'm not surprised at all .

You should enter Royal House , quite often it looks deserted with nobody outside but this is how they operate I guess. If you prefer shopping therapy to massage one -that's your privilege

vinapu --

i really respect your intimate knowledge of all these places... not sure what my guy's number is (i am a cultural anthropologist and numbers frighten me) but he is one of the "butcher" specimens.... sweet guy from Nakorn Pathom.... 

i would have much preferred to have sampled a masseur than a USB adapter last sunday but i seriously was intimidated by the lack of people outside Royal House - time for me to breeze by again, now that I have been able to locate it.

BTW: spending a few days back "home" in BKK, then onto CM for a few... then back to pattaya - just letting you all know, seeing how i have a somewhat inflated sense of self, hehe! (another way of inviting helpful advice, particularly on CM)

In answer to the question by the OP:

Yes.

I have had three(?) visits to Scandic.

The 1500 B up front is supposed to cover everything, as I understood it.

But in the room, more is always asked for. A few hundred should do it.

I haven't been there for a long time.

Poor facilities, and boys much more interested in the money than the service

is my assessment of the place.

The on-line apps are convenient and if all you want is straight (sic) sex, that's fine,

However, on-line you get a few photographs (some older than others, some quiety photoshopped (the girls do it all the time)), and then there is a knock on the door and there they are, come to earn money from you.

Are they what you hoped for?, are they anything like what you hoped for?, but while you are thinking that there they are getting undressed in your room ......

The advantages of a bar is that you get a better chance to see what you are getting (and in some bars to be able to see exactly what you are getting! LOL). You get a chance to share a drink with them, to talk with them as best as language allows, you get a chance to see if there is any 'connection' between you. If they are touchy-feely with you, better yet if they kiss, you can start to feel more confident that any time spent up in your room with them will be worth the baht.

If the connection is not there, if the vibes are not good, you can back out after the first drink with no loss of face either way. But once they are undressing in your room that moment has already passed, for good or bad. 

Actually I do both, but the barfines I take from bars are more lilkely to end up being repeats, wheras the callers to my door tend to be more hit-and-miss. 

... and we are back in Pattaya!

Definitely avoiding the Boyztown massage places this trip - still feeling the burn from letting myself get conned at Scam-dick....

So following the suggestion of those wiser than I am, will muster up my courage and visit Royal House - any last minute words of advice??? 

(I just find it so weird that the place just looks, well, closed!)

So following the suggestion of those wiser than I am, will muster up my courage and visit Royal House - any last minute words of advice???

Have you drawn up your last will and testament? Hehehe...

I'm sure it will be fine.  As I understand it these things are hit and miss.  It all boils down to chemistry and the skills of the masseur.  Of course, get the pricing sorted out before you enter the massage room.  Other than that, take it easy, relax and think pleasant thoughts.

My advice would be to just try it out :)

Then, as an interesting alternative to Royal House, I would recommend Helios (the former Blue House). It is just around the corner from Royal House. From the outside it may look closed as well, so just walk in and see what's on offer. 

The rooms at Helios are basic, but come with en suite shower facilities. Hence the prices are a bit higher then at other massage places in Pattaya. Their website gives a good impression of the boys and the prices you can expect. The suggested minimum tip for the boy (in addition to the treatment fee) obviously includes basic sex.

http://www.bluehousepattaya.com