ematt

Decent short time hotel in Surawong?

I second Nirish suggestion, there are also short time rooms in Suriwong hotel and in Patpong. Bottom line is don't worry , boys will know where to take you.

I know somebody straight visiting Bangkok often on company business who employs other approach in the same situation like OP is - he rents cheapest  room in the Pavillion Place for length  of his stay and keeps it just in case which in his words happens at least once  a night. That way no need for time watching - BBB Inn people  will call to release room after 2 or 3 hrs.

Pavillion place is in Patpong right above Screwboys so good for gays and heretics or whatever they are called 

Agree with the above recommendations/suggestions.  Last year, I had a long time off staying with me at the Raya.  Went out to Screwboys, met someone of enough attraction to off but needed to sort out logistics, mentioned it to the mamasan, and after a few words of information, mamasan took my new friend and me to Pavilion Place!