t0oL1

progress /update on LCR?

Some pics taken about 3 weeks ago or so I think for what they're worth, they show both the newly concreted Soi and the building work going on in LCR ( I took the pics as I knew that "someone" would be sure to ask :) ) and also the ( usually) crazy, busy, hard to cross main street at the end of the Soi - so if some one wonders what the quietest of the low season looks like this perhaps gives you some idea !

post-13508-0-60319300-1534419830_thumb.jpg

post-13508-0-40919800-1534419857_thumb.jpg

post-13508-0-67602400-1534419896_thumb.jpg

post-13508-0-28568100-1534419909_thumb.jpg

Big modern electric signage was operative yesterday. The stage and lighting look great. Lots of work still to be done on the upper floors.

It appeared to me that new name will be Boyz Music or some variation. It will also be a restaurant, possibly

converting to karaoke with boys later in the evening. It will be staffed by boys.

Boyztown can use a good restaurant and the immediate future is all about the Asian customers. Asians, predominantly

Chinese women and men are where the money is.

It will be ready for high season with projected opening in late October or November as per the bar and

massage boys nearby.

Big modern electric signage was operative yesterday. The stage and lighting look great. Lots of work still to be done on the upper floors.

It appeared to me that new name will be Boyz Music or some variation. It will also be a restaurant, possibly

converting to karaoke with boys later in the evening. It will be staffed by boys.

Boyztown can use a good restaurant and the immediate future is all about the Asian customers. Asians, predominantly

Chinese women and men are where the money is.

It will be ready for high season with projected opening in late October or November as per the bar and

massage boys nearby.

I have additional info. The hotel part will retain the Cafe Royale name.

The entertainment part will be Boys Music and will feature live music. No mention of karaoke. There is a large stage and it

will be Show Bar with live music.