Jimbillp

Bangkok Gogo show bars - report and questions

A few thoughts, questions and debate. Welcome feedback as it used to help me decide and be informed. So hopefully helps others as well as me.

All this is on limited visiting this time but enough to get a feel. So here goes:

1. Jupiter is clearly now the big daddy of them all. This Sunday night pretty full, say had 150 ish in over whole evening. 350 entry with drink included and second drink just 150. So you can have 4 drinks for 800 which is really very fair given you get a show as well?

2. Show very similar to previous visits [for me 1 last August and 1 in april). The song starts up and you know exactly what you are getting. They also drag out the time between routines. Lost almost half attendees by interval. Certainly great looking model boys but really quite chaste. I do like more clothes and tease but this is really vanilla now. Is that reflecting Asian audience preference or what good looking boys/dancers will do?

3. Only briefly in soi boy. Ate at maxis. Full. Soi Felt lively on Saturday night. Streams of Chinese heading to dream boy. Big sign up saying ‘not closing’. So I guess carries on for foreseeable. Anyone have recent intel?

4. Also made me think is there a Chinese site like this one that raves about dream boy and other places. How does the marketing reach target audience?

5. Went late night - 1.20am ish to screwboys. Only because stayed out watching live premier league. Hated it. Show was just drag queens, and poor at that. And then big rotation of mainly twink types. Expensive for one drink at 450 imo. Do they have any boys show? Does it have redeeming feature or is it just the late licence place?

5. Moonlight best all rounder for me. Mixes Jupiter with sleazier stuff. Have done separate post update. Pricing good. Model show gone or on hold?

Good report.  

About Jupiter a couple of thoughts.  (1) Being over on Soi 4, don't know if they are under any restrictions or pressures on how sleazy they can be.  (2) Even high season they often have guys at the entrance to the soi passing out flyers.  

For the chinese site, here's one candidate.  enjoy.  http://www.gaytourthai.com

5. Went late night - 1.20am ish to screwboys. Only because stayed out watching live premier league. Hated it. Show was just drag queens, and poor at that. And then big rotation of mainly twink types. Expensive for one drink at 450 imo. Do they have any boys show? Does it have redeeming feature or is it just the late licence place?

When I was there in July for an early show, they fee was only 300.  Wasn't aware that it went up for the late show. If you like Viet guys, that might qualify as a redeeming feature.

My last time in Screwboys was just a couple of months ago. There were so many customers smoking cigarettes

as well as several boys, we left before the show. Two months earlier, we saw the show which had only two boys

and endless lip syncing drag queens. The two boys were hot and appeared a few times but the drag queen

just made the show really bad unless you like that type of thing.

I went to the Moonlight show tonight (Monday). About ten people there. The show was very underwhelming. Ladyboys and lip syncing and bad choreography (to Greased Lightning) The saving grace? I took home a boy with the most beautiful body I have ever seen in my entire life.

You so lucky. Where the boy comes from? did he perform well on bed too?

No.8 (Watt from Surat) is the cutest guy there, but unlikely to have the most beautiful body you have ever seen. Don't get me wrong - his body is very nice but not outstanding (his face on the other hand...OMG) so it is likely to be one of the other guys there.

And surely the models (muscle guys) parading on stage, including the famous Mr Babe, will charge you much more than 2000 B for fun. So also to me it remains a mystery who you actually offed?

Just making the point that all the massage and bar information is fascinating, but I pay more attention to prices, shows and awfull mamasans than the boys. Remember; one man's god is another's -"what the hell do you see in that dog".

I 100% agree that we all have different tastes, which is a delight or we'ld all be fighting over the same guys.  I don't quite agree on paying more attention to prices/shows/mamasans.  Particularly as to mamasans, if you let them get to you then YOU are responsible for that.  It is really easy to politely dismiss them.  You control whether you let them get to you not.  A smile and a "no" is all you need to do.  (Admittedly, once the unctuous mamasan at X-Size overcharged me for drinks I didn't buy, so he and the bar are forever dead to me.  But the typical ones who are saying "buy me drink" or "Tip for me" are just part of the local color.)

I 100% agree that we all have different tastes, which is a delight or we'ld all be fighting over the same guys.  I don't quite agree on paying more attention to prices/shows/mamasans.  Particularly as to mamasans, if you let them get to you then YOU are responsible for that.  It is really easy to politely dismiss them.  You control whether you let them get to you not.  A smile and a "no" is all you need to do.  (Admittedly, once the unctuous mamasan at X-Size overcharged me for drinks I didn't buy, so he and the bar are forever dead to me.  But the typical ones who are saying "buy me drink" or "Tip for me" are just part of the local color.)

Totally agree and I'm a past master at dismissing them - with a smile. But I do find accounts of them to be more reliably accurate across the board than any description of the boys.  

Definitely everyone have different taste but there are few types that many shares similar in taste, while face varies a lot, body type isnt lol. Beautiful body obtained by working out everyday, is definitely what im looking for in a boy lol

I arrived at Swampy at 11:15 last night. Thanks to some preplanning - the details of which I’ll put in a later report - I arrived at the Raya, checked into one of the new 3rd floor rooms and was at Twilight by 12:20. Very quiet on the soi. Let at HM bar #2 greeted me with a kiss and a grope. Checked out Hot Male upstairs and was greeted and ‘humped’ most of the way up - few customers, lots of very good looking guys looking for customers. Waiters and boss man settling the accounts in one corner and boys still rotating on stage. More than I could handle after 25 hours of travel. Offed Let who is a known quantity and willing to ease my jet lag.

Last trip I had the hots for one of the coyote dancers in Hotmale - a tall guy with a beautiful body and some very sexy designer stubble - so I went and sat in the smoking area where the boys congregate and waited for him to come off stage.

But as he walked towards me I could see he was acting very fem. So that was the end of that.

Damn!

Sadly, he was not wearing a number nor did I get his name. Only his abs linger in my memory. I should mention that he was not part of the show. Only the model parade.

Could you tell us what you were charged for the model's drink and what was the off fee?