williewillie

Cha Cha Cha Boyztown

Another way to put it, they want the customer to do what waiter used to do for them? Lol

yes , just like printing boarding pass at home instead of getting it from airline counter.

I fact I like that system of ordering dish as I have few friends / none from this forum / who are notorious for spending time picking up their treats while rest of party ordered long ago and it's just a hungry witness of their hair splitting deliberations.

still less than I pay in Oasis Surawong, place where I like that dish the most. 

It's sure thing that whenever I will be in Pattaya next time I know where my first meal will be eaten as long as they still will stay in the business

I'm not familiar with this restaurant. Where is it? Is it worth going to?

I'm not familiar with this restaurant. Where is it? Is it worth going to?

I understand you are asking about Oasis ?

Its on Suriwong between Patpong and Tarntawan Hotel soi, well posted  but easy to miss because place is small and above street level with 5-7 steps to climb. Run by farang with Thai wife, Open only evenings and nights.

As for worth going to ? I only can answer for myself, I like it and consider their chicken with cashew nuts best everywhere.

No trip to Thailand goes without me dining there , either alone or with forum friends not to mention several boys I forced to climb those stairs. So for me definitely yes. As for others it depends , over years I got few PM's saying that people were disappointed with my accolades about the place. But the same can be said about my other favorite places - Foodland Patpong and Old Heidelberg Pattaya.

This doesn't stop  few of our members proclaiming along with me that those places are great . So as usual , all is matter of taste. Go and try for yourself and then you will know.

Since I treat restaurants everywhere in very utilitarian way - I go there when I'm hungry , don't look at  me as food expert at all.

I'm last to consider Copa, Cafe Royal or Ambiance brothel accommodation although owing to massage boys on premises consolation and bed warming services are never far away.

By the way  I checked on agoda, they have mostly beds in dorms but Economy Double Room with shared bathroom is available for 20 $ or so , I think I'd stick to BT. 

Interesting thing , I randomly picked up dates 17-20 Jan 2019 and on agoda all dorm beds are marked as

' sold ' but room is still available

I'm last to consider Copa, Cafe Royal or Ambiance brothel accommodation although owing to massage boys on premises consolation and bed warming services are never far away.

By the way I checked on agoda, they have mostly beds in dorms but Economy Double Room with shared bathroom is available for 20 $ or so , I think I'd stick to BT.

Interesting thing , I randomly picked up dates 17-20 Jan 2019 and on agoda all dorm beds are marked as

' sold ' but room is still available

They have signs saying 350 baht for a bed in the dormitory.

just visited them few minutes ago for  a dinner of chicken with cashew nuts, 169 baht , plate of steamed rice separate charge , very tasty and ample portion, actually one order and 2 bowls of rice would feed two

Hot drinks expensive - cup of Lipton tea 80 Baht

Very new place , tasty decoration in rustic style.

Four Japanese dining beside, all handsome . At one moment one waled to the washroom and not only my eyes followed him but also waitress's. Guy in charge noticed and smiled knowingly 

vinapu: "Four Japanese dining beside, all handsome . At one moment one walked to the washroom and not only my eyes followed him but also waitress's. Guy in charge noticed and smiled knowingly"

I felt a sudden urge to pee. Did you?

vinapu: "Four Japanese dining beside, all handsome . At one moment one walked to the washroom and not only my eyes followed him but also waitress's. Guy in charge noticed and smiled knowingly"

I felt a sudden urge to pee. Did you?

no , washroom man hunting is not my thing. Numazu has that great saying - to toliet and airport one should  go alone

Cha Cha Cha has resumed serving food.  The menu has changed and now offers

different buffets priced at 299b., 399b. etc.  

Frankly, I don’t understand the new concept but each buffet on the menu shows

many tiny photos of the choices.  I’ll pass for now.