williewillie

New Boyz Music Show Bar in Boyztown

The old Cafe Royale is being revamped and is now a live music show bar managed by the

Boyzboyzboyz Bar. It was open tonight with a live 5 piece band, testing the sound system, the lighting etc. It will open for business on

August 31. There’s a very large very modern electronic sign in English.

The upper floors will be a renovated hotel with the Cafe Royale name and expected to open this

November.

There’s a large stage and excellent lighting and sound system. It will be loud.

The upper floors will be a renovated hotel with the Cafe Royale name.............

There’s a large stage and excellent lighting and sound system. It will be loud.

they better think twice about that renovation, I doubt it will be many takers for hotel with loud bar on the ground floor

All live music bars are loud in my experience in Thailand. No piano bars playing 1940’s - 50’s big band standards.

All the doors were open last night. This new music show bar is not going to be targeted towards the older gay farangs.

I still remember being temporarily deaf after leaving the old Hollywood club. The boys had to sit near the largest speakers.

There was literally a wall of massive speakers.

Once was enough. Never again.

I went to a Thai party upcountry in a village. The live music was deafening but I was the only one who hated it.

Another time we went out on a boat trip. No one told me it was a karaoke/ music floating raft. Deafeningly loud.

Staying at a live music show bar hotel is probably only for those of us who are hard of hearing but there’s a possibility that

the new construction will include sound dampening.

I’m no doubt over amplifying the potential situation. Boyzboyzboyz management

know what they’re doing and the new music bar will be in very good hands.

I'm staying in Jomtien this trip but I'll look in at the Ambiance. The last trip I was there and it was fine. This new bar is across the street. I can't imagine it being a problem for the Ambience, however, there is a reason to be concerned about a refurbished LCR on top of it.

In defence of all three Boyztown hotels / Ambiance , Cale Royal and Copa / I need to say that I stay many times in all of them and never found bar and street noise to be very big nuisance.

Bigger one for me is navigating maze of corridors in Ambiance and fact that all soi sees who is my next companion but I like attention and I'm good finding way in the wild  so still stay there gladly.

I had several encounters with a lovely Ambiance massage guy who complimented me on my good taste as he had noticed how handsome all my offs had been. I was quite flattered. Didn't bother me at all.

The maze of the Ambiance was the single biggest thing I worried about. I couldn't find the stairs under normal circumstances; to find my way out in a smokey fire was frightening.

Honestly, the noise never bothered me. However, it consistently comes up so until the new LCR is finished it is hard to say what the sound dampening will be like.

Paborn your reference to the Ambiance maze brings back memories for me. Once I brought back a boy I had offed and then had to wander about with him trying to locate my room looking for landmarks, such as a statue to help me. Very embarrassing !. On another occasion I had a GR boy turn up at reception. They phoned me and I told them to send him up. After 5 minutes he had not arrived at my door so I had to go in search of him in the corridors, where I found him. However I still have many happy memories of the place As an iconic hotel for gays.

Boyz Music Show Bar opened tonight, November 22nd. Ample free buffet, free drinks and quite a

blast.

The large number of gogo boys from Boyzboyzboyz were on stage. Boyzboyzboyz will close at

midnight and there will be a sexy boy and cabaret show around 12:30 am.

Very successful opening.

Boyz Music Show Bar opened tonight, November 22nd. Ample free buffet, free drinks and quite a

blast.

The large number of gogo boys from Boyzboyzboyz were on stage. Boyzboyzboyz will close at

midnight and there will be a sexy boy and cabaret show around 12:30 am.

Very successful opening.

we only can wish them luck in new formula

I'm not seeing the attraction or the point if it's the same boys, management, etc. 

it means one more free chair for those who will do

So BBB will close each night at midnight and then the other one opens? I'm not seeing the attraction or the point if it's the same boys, management, etc.

Boyz Music Show Bar is live music, drums, guitars, singers and boys.

Opening night had many customers dancing and

having fun. The gogo boys were all over, in the bar, out in the soi. Very easy to meet and friendly.

The day of the older gay farang has passed and the target is the Asian customers, gay and straight, male and

female.

That’s the point and the way to survive and thrive for this boy bar. The formula for success is the Asian market.

Toy Boys is next door and will benefit from the increased numbers of punters, drawn to Boyztown by Boyz Music.