ggobkk

Return - as a butterfy

NOTE:  do others have the experience of finding that the Line names usually do not match the name given in the bar.  Someone wrote in a post that this is because the boys figure the customers can only handle short names.

It could be given name, real nickname or many guys also have a stage name (as it were).  Makes sense that the stage names are shorter and easier.  I have a friend who switched over to a stage name a couple of years ago, but spells out the stage name only in Thai script on his Hornet profile.  

There's a scene early on in the Thai movie "P", where a young women comes to Bangkok to work at a Patpong gogo bar and the mamasan tells the girl that the customers won't be able to pronounce her name and gives her an easier name for customers to use.  

About LINE names, I get a mix of nick name they go by, their actual name, and something that seems to have nothing at all to do with either of the former. But since many include a photo, I find it easier to keep track.

Your level of attention to detail is really well balanced. Find myself riding with you in the taxi, sitting with you at Toy Boys (even though I've never been there) and talking with the boys. And discovering a good pastry shop.

The "sore cheek" or "dental work" explanation I've heard before, especially before first offs. Think they just want to see how the evening goes before getting too intimate. It also allows them to do something special for you if they like you and you take them again.

It's always fun to read reports from guys who have truly enjoyed themselves--and others.

Hope I haven't run on too long and not bored those who have read my jottings.

wow, delicious report and I wish it was longer, actually after reading last part I re-read all days  from the beginning to get better grasp of which boy is which. We are waiting patiently for your next report. Have a nice trip to Beijing. 

wow, delicious report and I wish it was longer, actually after reading last part I re-read all days  from the beginning to get better grasp of which boy is which. We are waiting patiently for your next report. Have a nice trip to Beijing. 

I'm honored by the compliment from the master of reports. 

What I didn't include in my "prose is that I take a few minutes each morning to jot down in a journal what went on the day/night before.  From reading others' reports, I'm learning to remember numbers pinned to briefs, fees, etc.  Without that journal, I'd never be able to put a report together when I return home.  I must also give credit to jet lag which allows me lots of 3am time to write (!).

I'm still trying to master inserting photos (Grade of F so far),  And I continue to learn from forum members such as yourself PaulSF, Reader, DivineMadman, A447, and Numazu, about people, and places, and things that have assisted me in my visits.  Examples: Exchange booths, keeping change in separate pockets, Nantra massage (this trip), Spa Bangkok, Senso...

And I continue to learn from forum members ...

that the beauty of forum like this,people are bringing their own ideas, warnings and recommendations which we can utilize if inspired.

I doubt I ever stay in Nantra Silom and Raya if not xiluzer,  at Classrooms and Baan Silom if not z909 , I learned about Madrid Pizza from ChristianPFC, biguyby showed me Salt and Pepper and Das Berliner, abang recommended Kiss , firecat pointed at Boat Bakery ,  paulsf showed me joys of sitting in Hot Male downstairs and 1MoRussian told me about now defunct S52 Massage in Sukhumvit soi 52.

I learned here about Banana Club and Senso and Bank of Thailand Museum. 

And I'm sure many of us could draw similar list.

I think the off fee's and 2000 baht for the boy is getting out of hand..too much in my eyes...for the visitor..ok,,have money in the budget..but for residents...this is getting expensive for them to enjoy as much as they would like to..

I agree BKK becoming more and more expensive,Pattaya is a better option for visitors on budget.

One general note: I pay for services at the going market rate. So short time in Bangkok is 2000 THB, long-time 3000.  In Pattaya, it’s 1500 for short time and I didn’t discuss long time, though the Toy Boys mamasan said 2000 plus.

I cannot leave that uncommented, lest others think 1500 is the going rate for short time in Pattaya. It is not! I'm paying 1000 for short time wherever I take boys (online, Eros, Nice Boys, Power Boys, Dream Boys Pattaya, Kawaii while it was open) and they queue/beg/implore me to go again with me. Others report the same.

Only Toy Boys and Boys Boys Boys (and maybe A-Bomb?) try to push the rate to 1500, one of the reasons why I don't go to these bars.

Yes I agree with ChristianPFC ,In Pattaya my type of boys twinks slim 18 to 21 y.o. boys it's 1000 for the stunners it can be push hardly to 1500 Bhat .if they sence naive newbies they will try to extract more .BKK is more expensive this is why I hardly stay there nowdays.