reader

Caning invokes fears in Malaysia

I never allow displays of "lust": outside the confines of my bedroom. This is the very reason I have never visited the bars of Sunee - I have no desire to be part of this.  

nothing stops you from behaving decently in Sunee bars, have your drink, watch the boys on the stage, invite one or three to sit with you but keep your hands above their waistline and you have your decent fun.

Sunee boys are not my type at all but I still visit at least some of those bars every trip. Do yourself a favor and visit next time , only way to have well founded opinion.

Gentleman. I never allow displays of "lust": outside the confines of my bedroom. This is the very reason I have never visited the bars of Sunee - I have no desire to be part of this.  

paborn, you will never know what you are missing!  Don't let tales you read on the forums dissuade you from enjoying yourself.

Guys, your right. I'll try Sunee next trip. Who knows they may not be my type at all either

unless you really into hunks you should find something to your liking, particularly at Good Boys and Nice Boys.

Look at me , the hunk lover,  still 3 months ago almost to  the day I managed to find somebody at Winners suitable for long time off, angels and aussie_ my witness ! 

Everybody has own bar hopping strategy but I'm still surprised that some have those preconceived notions about this or that place and don't look inside by definition while in fact nice companion may be found everywhere.

Boy may be too big to one's liking but may have charming smile and be more accommodating that his look conveys. 

The same with twinky honorary skeletons , body mass may be lacking but again smile , enthusiasm and warmth not to mention technical excellence may be there.

This is not song of praise of Sunee only as it's about all venues in Pattaya , Bangokok and elsewhere , rather encouragement to shed preconceived notions about this or that, worst what may happen it that we just get confirmation of what we know already at the  price of drink.

Your right of course.  As I was reading your post it occurred to me that by dismissing Sunee I was violating my own rule. For me, rule number 1 is don't ever follow anyone's advice about what the boys look like.  I posted, recently, about a thread describing visits to Moonlight. The poster went on about the beauty of the models, the overwhelming sexiness of the videos posted on Facebook, etc.  He posted a shot of the models and identified his favorites. I would not have taken any of them for free. There was one gay, ignored by the poster, who I think is gorgeous.

My point is yours I think - go and see for yourself.