reader

Traveling with go-go boy

I have locked the other submissions until I can get a feeling the best way to run this Sub Forum.

Feel free to comment in the Main Forum  or PM and we'll figure it out. I may not reply to PM's but I will be reading them.

What I don't want is another Forum that just keeps adding things and many posts get lost

I have got a number of PM's and appreciate all the suggestions.

I think what this Forum should be for is Timeless information.

Bars come and go. Massage Parlors come and go . Boys come and go . Restauraunts come and go  And current visitors are always posting about those experiences.  The post asking about traveling with a boy and the responses  IMHO are timeless. I think Trip reports to the Far Corners of the World are Timeless and make members want to search out new experiences .

Something that will be there for anyone in the future who is contemplating traveling with a Boy.

That said I want more suggestions but under the word Timeless.

Unless I get push back I will change the name of this Forum to  "Timeless and Useful World Wide Information"

The concept of a sub forum is excellent.

Timeless & Useful makes sense.

World Wide includes Thailand by definition, however some might be confused when there is also a Thai forum.    So perhaps World Wide could be deleted.     [There may be a perfectly good counter argument]

The big question is how to keep the quality threshold at the right level & ensure only useful stuff stays in.

e.g.   Opening post requires moderator approval.   Or relocate anything that's not right out of there.    Or just move all the Useful threads in there later. 

I agree Thailand should be included. But, I've learned that if someone can be confused, they will be confused. How about;

Timeless and Useful - Thailand and the World.

I support the idea of threads - or portions thereof being moved in by the moderators. Don't we all think our posts are of archival quality? Allowing people to post in there directly will quickly degrade the quality