williewillie

Big Boys Bar on Pattayaland soi 1

I stopped in tonight. Doormen outside said no boys yet. All the lights were on , the music as well and loud. No boys yet.

That is the same as when I had a peek inside on their first day. The stage was empty but music was on. Weird.

Btw the layout of the bar is the same as when it was 360 degree boy.

I stopped in tonight. Doormen outside said no boys yet. All the lights were on , the music as well and loud. No boys yet.

unless they know something we don't know opening bar just to lit lights and play music seems to be not well thought concept to put it mildly.

Perhaps they are still looking for gogo boys to staff the new bar. There has been activity at the bar for weeks with many

people setting things up and checking things out. We will find out what’s what shortly.

One of the doormen is an old timer from Boyzboyzboyz and also worked at Oscars and Copa Massage until recently.

He might know more.

Big Boy gogo boy bar was open tonight. I went inside and about six boys got up from the sofa and went on the stage.

All were wearing shirts and pants and had numbers. There were another ten boys outside on the large patio.

They told me better to come back tomorrow. They said there would be a sexy boy show.

It’s a soft opening and probably there will be a grand opening with balloons and food soon

Fully clothed gogo boys will be a bummer. I’ll check it out again in a day or two.

At the very least, there are boys and from my brief look, the boys looked good overall.

"Bummer", more like really odd. Fully dressed is for a host bar and I'm fine with that. But, it will be odd to see gogo without, at least, shirts off.

Yes but in reality most important part of gogo's  body is still hidden whether guy is  in skimpy briefs or fully dressed, at least that's what I think.  

We went to Big Boy tonight.

9-10 dressed gogo boys with numbers. Masculine guys, no twinks.

Show was very similar to old 360 boys. Drinks 260 B. for soft drinks, 360 for alcoholic beverages.

Audience all Asian. Smoking encouraged, ash strays everywhere.

5 ladymen lipsyching for a large part of the show and the audience loved it. We will not return.

The music was largely Chinese and the audience eat it up. Several boys from Boyzboyzboyz in the

show.

Now I have also visited this bar and agree with Williewillies conclusion in his post above: will not visit the bar again.

A few remarks:

- 360 baht for an alcoholic drink makes it the most expensive of all the boybars in Pattaya.

- Paying to see boys in tanktops and jeans is not for me. I can see dressed boys for free everywhere.

- A show which for the most part contains of ladyboys lypsync is nothing I find interesting.

- I don't agree with this bars definition of what a "big boy" is. I saw no boy in there that I would call big or muscular.

- The boys were on the older side than most other agogos in Pattaya. I would guess 24-30+ years old.

- During my visit the same ladyboy mamasan (?) approached me 3 times asking me what number I want. One more time they sent another staff to me asking the same. One thing that was new to me in the ladyboys approach though was that she actually had a microphone when asking me so the whole bar could hear "What number you like?". I guess that maybe works on some people to get the pressure more high and make them buy a boydrink.

- I was informed that buying a boy a drink is 350 baht and taking a boy off is 800 baht to the bar.

I wish this bar good luck with the chinese.

- During my visit the same ladyboy mamasan (?) approached me 3 times asking me what number I want. One more time they sent another staff to me asking the same. One thing that was new to me in the ladyboys approach though was that she actually had a microphone when asking me so the whole bar could hear "What number you like?".

you should do what in  such cases- tell her you like girls not boys, will not believe you but invariably they are reading it as polite 'fuck off"

The most expensive bar in Pattaya?

The reports make the bar sound similar to BoyzBoyzBoyz.

Smoking, aggressive ladyboys, boys in shirts are reasons for me not to bother.

A pity, I was looking forward to another option, as there are not too many bars anymore.

I guess that this is the changing market, from falangs to Chinese.

The most expensive bar in Pattaya?

I believe only the gogo bars on Walking street with russian speaking ladies from eastern Europe and Uzbekistan have higher prices than this bar.

Btw, the showtimes in this bar are 22:30 and 00:30 according to the sign outside the bar.

Off fee is 500, not 800. Personally tested and paid , proof still sleeping walking distance , like 2 steps or so from me.

Boy's drink 350 . Short time fee expected 2000, truly Bangkok  level . I wish them luck, show quite interesting, not lady boys singing part,  but visiting boys with quite a tool only thinly veiled with transparent briefs. I think those are the sane boys who are performing at Dreamboys, no idea if they are offable although  if yes , I'd have at least one candidate.

Asked why boys are fully dressed, this is what boss likes was the answer, so who pay the piper , makes a tune. Question is who will be paying , 3 Farangs And few Chinese  it was all who attended last night 0.30 show

Boys as said, masculine and good looking mid twenties which happens to suit me very well

you should do what in  such cases- tell her you like girls not boys, will not believe you but invariably they are reading it as polite 'fuck off"

No just be honest and talk back in the microphone, “ omg darling they’re all ugly !!

Now I have also visited this bar and agree with Williewillies conclusion in his post above: will not visit the bar again.

A few remarks:

- I don't agree with this bars definition of what a "big boy" is. I saw no boy in there that I would call big or muscular.

I wish this bar good luck with the chinese.

Maybe the "big" refers to something else?