williewillie

Big Boys Bar on Pattayaland soi 1

Big Boy must surely hold the record for the boy go-go bar which was open for the shortest period of time.

A record previously held by Prisma?

You are surely right about the Big boy agogo fiasco that wasn't even open 3 weeks and the first days with only music and no boys.

But I think its predecessor 360 degree boy holds the second place of that record?

I'm still happy that along with another short-lived bar, Tokyo Boys in Patpong I managed to taste their offerings, long time at that  and memories are good from both.

Actually I will BigBoys  not only because of go-gos  but very friendly, handsome and not pushy mamasan, rarity ,  as well 

At the location of Big Boys & 360 boys, the recent operations have been short-lived.

maybe we can hope that Baidu lady go-go is equally short-lived

Yes nothing seem to happen. Weird to put up signs for a new gogo then in high season nothing happens.

It also looks like somekne has renovated the entrance (and maybe inside?) to old Bollywood lady agogo which has been closed longer than I know, in the same soi opposite Pussy galore which closed about 2 (?) years ago. So perhaps some guy is planning to try to reintroduce lady agogos to this soi with not only one but two bars.

The layout of this bar which started as 360 degree boybar, was really bad. Anyone should have been able to see this obvious fact....

It is almost entertaining to now see that also the latest formation of this bar, a lady gogo bar called Romantic agogo, has closed after a few weeks. And some chinese is now advertizing and trying in every Pattaya group on Facebook to find someone who wants to take over the contract and pay 350 000 baht for the privilege....