Terry4

BBB Inn

A few weeks ago I had booked via the Hotelcom app to stay at the BBB Inn .

It described itself as a Gay hotel right among the action.

To cut a long story short , on arriving they didn't have my booking in their system.

I decided not to stay and I notified the hotel app and they refunded my money.

I never do see any reviews of the BBB Inn unlike other gay only hotels/ guesthouse.

To me I did change my mind for various reasons mostly because they hadn't received my booking so they said, but those looking for a hotel close to the bars you can't get better than this location.

It's around the 1200 baht a night average price from the travel apps.

They also have a few albeit expensive massage boys on staff.

If the circumstances had been different I may have wanted to stay there.

they usually have free rooms , even in high season so i'm surprised they weren't able to accommodate you.

If fun hotel top stay and location can't  be bitten as it's in the same block soi twilight is, so lots of short time traffic there.

I used to stay there every trip  but with 1320 baht per night they were bitten in my heart by Nantra Silom with 1000 baht / night.

Massage boys are available almost round clock but last time I was there price was 1700 , boy tip included and I learned that boy gets only 30 % i.e 510 baht out of that so if one wants to provide buy with decent tip like 1000 it's quite expensive  at 2200, Senso like level.

Tao , if he is still working there is in my opinion one of 5 masseurs I had in LOS based on total of 11 encounters but there were members who acted on my recommendation and weren't as impressed as me , one of those cases ' go and try for yourself" 

Only bad thing I can say about BBB Inn is that they should  wash window drapers more often. On other hand I 'm always impressed with efficiency of A/C in the room.   

I have stayed there on other trips and it was fine.  Location is superb, the bath is good and no issue with hot water. I can't remember how much I paid but it was a good rate, nothing fancy here at all but nothing terrible. 

One thing I liked was VN masseurs who could spend the entire night with no issues. I could barely drag them out of bed in the morning so I got a lot of cuddle time. I ripped them separately from the hotel cost but 12 or 13 hours of companionship was worth it.

My only issue was no food at all - nada! I ended up at the Tarnatawan or the new Rose for breakfast anyway.