kokopelli

Eden Bar and Euro Bar Closed - Temporarily

I very much liked Eden Bar and the two lads running it.

Eden Bar became my relaxing bar of choice in Sunee during my recent August holiday.

Beers here were cheap, there was comfortable seating set outside in the Plaza to sink back in, fall off the pace, and gaze at the stars with a beer in hand.

Never likely to be a busy bar in terms of the number of boys based there perhaps; its small and unpretentious, but the lads were friendly without being pushy.

I hope they make a go of it. 

Yes Gon the Laos guy, lovely polite boy.

The owner apparently is the other guy who is as equally as nice to talk to, can't recall his name but he has widely travelled.

I go there because I love the talking to the guys there and everyone is friendly.

Yes Gon the Laos guy, lovely polite boy.

The owner apparently is the other guy who is as equally as nice to talk to, can't recall his name but he has widely travelled.

I go there because I love the talking to the guys there and everyone is friendly.

To my knowledge, the owner is a farang and rarely seen and rarely there. But who really knows?

Gone/Gon told me that Eden is his bar.

To my knowledge, the owner is a farang and rarely seen and rarely there. But who really knows?

Gone/Gon told me that Eden is his bar.

I haven't actually asked Kone directly but this is what I was told by a couple of the Diamond Bar guys where Kone previously worked. Agree he is a very likeable lad, very easy to get on with. As I commented over at SGT......good to hear Euro Boys is already open, I expect to be dropping by all three bars early next week.