Terry4

African guys in Bangkok

Anyone ever used the services of the African guys on Bangkok Grindr?

I was tempted and now wish I had .

Prices quoted were from 7000 to 10,

However going by their pics they were probably worth it with those large powerful cocks and hanging balls.

Usually if I want a boy badly, I am prepared to pay for it even if it's over the top.

I recall a boy in Cambodia who looked like Justin Beiber only Cambodian, he was working in a hotel and wasn't gay, I just had to have him and paid $200 for the hour, I know it was a he'll of a lot but I had to have him.

I would if been regretting it now if I didn't take him just like I'm regretting not trying that African cock !!!

Usually if I want a boy badly, I am prepared to pay for it even if it's over the top.

correct attitude I also believe in but still our assessment of his worth must be done with our heads not cocks.

Life is full of wasted opportunities so it's better to catch one from time to time , even if at some inflated expense

Anyone ever used the services of the African guys on Bangkok Grindr?

I was tempted and now wish I had .

Prices quoted were from 7000 to 10,

However going by their pics they were probably worth it with those large powerful cocks and hanging balls.

I recall a boy in Cambodia who looked like Justin Beiber only Cambodian, he was working in a hotel and wasn't gay, I just had to have him and paid $200 for the hour, I know it was a he'll of a lot but I had to have him.

I would if been regretting it now if I didn't take him just like I'm regretting not trying that African cock !!!

I am curious to know how was your experience with the Cambodian Justin Beiber did it was worth the $200 you paid him ?

Boy69, In some ways I enjoyed it even though the guy didnt because he was 100% straight and only got a hard on after I rimmed him, he tried to pretend my tongue up his young 19yo virgin crack wasnt doing anything but i could feel his body shudder as I licked inside his straight boy hole and seeing that penis rise made me even eager to put my face between those smooth brown cheeks and lick !!!

It was an experiment I had to have but because he wasnt into it , it wasnt as exciting but I did enjoy tasting his sweet body.

Sometimes i wish I was a Top though, and I could just have my perverted way by slamming their virgin butt cheeks and hearing them moan in pleasure or pain knowing im getting my moneys worth and have changed a boy’ virginity.

Unfortunately imma Bottom so I need a hard cock and its not easy when a boy is straight.

The fact these African boys can travel to Thailand must mean they are from the richer parts of their countries. For most Africans a ticket to Thailand is a yearly salary. So then why play money boy in Thailand?

Its like the son of Bill Gates is a moneyboy when he travels to Thailand. 

or whole family chips in for ticket secure in knowledge they will be repaid well before next harvest.

Thailand  receives more tourists in a week  than countries like say , Ghana or Zambia in a year so earnings potential is much , much higher I guess

I have noticed these guys on PR also.

Would be interesting to have a report from someone who gave them a try.

Yep i agree , not sure if TD has tried them yet .