alex303

Screwboys bar Sunday 16/09/18

Thanks for the report.   Interesting, nicely written and well formatted. 

If you don't mind me asking, what did they do in the bedroom ?   

I like lads who kiss a lot, suck and bottom.   There has been quite a bit of discussion about Vietnamese lads in Bangkok being reluctant to do such things.  

Some  may criticize me for bringing that up again, but I'm just interested in increasing the data sample size and hope they did everything,

Now, this is good advice, so is worth repeating:

After some discussion they both wanted an off and as they knew me already no issues with them politely asking, but they were friends and share the room I knew not good to take them both off at the same time..

Thank you, that's very kind of you...I don't contribute much on here in the way of reports but that was a stand out evening and I felt it was worth a few words.

I'd prefer not to talk too much about the precise details of what we get up to on the forum, but your welcome to drop me a PM...I will say though that with the Viet's I've noticed that once they know you and get comfortable with you they'll give more of themselves to build on the mutual enjoyment.  So with repeat encounters often the 2nd or 3rd encounter is better than the first as they just relax with you more and open up. 

On a separate encounter another Viet guy who I've known for a while really surprised me this trip as I thought he was not that into kissing...got back to the room after a fun night in the Khao San rd and he proceeded to show he was one of the best kissers I'd encountered in some time, but he was very happy and bubbling / relaxed.

It was a pleasure meeting up with you Alex. All I can say is Vinapu I think I’ve found your match. Let’s just say that Alex had many action packed days and evenings and probably knows more about the boys in Screwboys than the Mamasans.

We both have many friends in the Vietnamese community and all of our friends know each other so some fun times where had.

Z909 yes your right . There is very much a love hate relationship with the Vietnamese boys. If your looking for a full service evening, it probably isn’t going to happen. Takes a lot of work to find the few that will give that to you.

But as Alex eluded to, we have know many of these boys for years. It takes a certain comfort level for them to open up.

Almost all the Vietnamese are straight boys. You need to find the ones that aren’t. There are a few more showing up on the apps lately that don’t work in the bar scene. Much more openness in the apps.

It was a pleasure meeting up with you Alex. All I can say is Vinapu I think I’ve found your match. Let’s just say that Alex had many action packed days and evenings ....

that is good for the boys.

I'm not competitive , LOL and like people who are not wasting their vacation time. 

Screwboys has and always will have soft spot in my heart as my probably best boy ever, One ,  was from   there

Thanks Paul, great meeting your main 'posse' of Viet boys also, really great group you have there...good fun guys but super polite and attentive too.  Had a lot of fun in Maxis and XBoys...highlight of night us talking to Viet Boy S brother of Viet Boy J trying to check how many boys they all shared their room with...

Asking those guys did they really have 5 Viet boys sharing the same room and them miss hearing....quote 'Oh you want 5 boys!!'...brilliant...those lovely Viet eyes widened just a little for moment!

Vinapu its all good fun as they say and we only live once eah, after 5 days at home I'm definitely suffering with BKK deprivation syndrome and checking 'Skyscanner' daily for Xmas / NY flights.

There is very much a love hate relationship with the Vietnamese boys. If your looking for a full service evening, it probably isn’t going to happen. Takes a lot of work to find the few that will give that to you.

But as Alex eluded to, we have know many of these boys for years. It takes a certain comfort level for them to open up.

Getting full service is one of the joys of visiting Bangkok, so I would be a bit reluctant to give that up. 

Particularly if I were expected to incur all the costs of full service, without actually getting it.   

I guess you must find some other qualities in these Vietnamese lads

I'm of a mixed mind about this. I tend to view my experiences as making love to the person I'm with. I adapt that to the person. We talk about tops and bottoms, etc. Many of us are, one supposes, truly versatile.  I have never paid by the act as if it were a menu of services so I'm not sure what the cost of full service is. I make an agreement as to what we will do and pay the LT or ST fee.

I find the Vietnamese boys to be lovely and have greatly enjoyed my time with them on terms that we are both agreeable to, else I would go elsewhere.

At any rate, I suggest you give the Viet guys a try.  You could be very pleasantly surprised.

One thing is for sure, the Vietnamese get a lot of discussion on all the Thai forums. Bitch and moan, praise and love as you might; you have to acknowledge their attractiveness or why else do they always come up?

Z909 are you saying every forum member here and ever customer coming to Thailand is fully versatile and should expect full service from every boy, including Thai, Cambodian, Loa, and Myanmar? I think this is Highly unlikely. As I read the boards many people like many different things. I read many posts that say, I don’t bottom or I don’t top.

Do you get full service from every boy you have ever met in Thailand? If you do that is great. But I have my doubts.

I’m not going to disagree with you that the percentage of Vietnamese giving what you want isn’t higher than other groups.

But also there are many on this board that do enjoy the company of the Vietnamese boys and do quite well.

To answer your last question , yes there are some great qualities I enjoy in the Vietnamese community. As they are with boys from the other SE Asian countries.

I hope my post doesn't read like it's telling others what they should do or require as service    If it does, well sorry about that.

Also, thank you for clarifying what the Vietnamese lads in Screwboys will do.      That's very helpful, both to people who are after that kind of service and for those who are after something else.

Incidentally, I'm not the most demanding customer, but the vast majority of offs do what they agree to.

you can also buy a 700ml bottle of 100 pipers in Screwboys for 1500

Price includes all mixers until the bottle is finished (1st night only)

If there is more than 1 of you and you intend to stay a while, then this brings SB down to Pattaya pricing

To be consumed that evening or does the bar hold it for you?

I guess it all depends on what you want from a bar.

For members who want to consume considerable quantities of alcohol, in the company of incredibly cute Vietnamese lads who are unlikely to bottom or suck you off, perhaps this bar is perfect.

Guest henke111

Sorry I do not see the fun in offing a Vietnamese boy if he is not really gay and can be bottom .   

I trust the Isaan boys more when it comes to sex and what they are willing to do . 

I am sure Vietnamese are great company , but if your looking for a bottom boy that would probably be not a good off for you. 

Sorry I do not see the fun in offing a Vietnamese boy if he is not really gay and can be bottom .

I trust the Isaan boys more when it comes to sex and what they are willing to do .

I am sure Vietnamese are great company , but if your looking for a bottom boy that would probably be not a good off for you.

I agree I also do not see the fun in offing any boy if he is not really gay did it only and it was an odd experience,however there are of course genuine gay boys that are top and will not bottom or others that are not willing to do everything and we have to respect it.

I think there's a danger of over simplifying what the Vietnamese boys will and will not do, each one is different (same as us) and each will respond differently to you and some may be more open to your requests more than others once they know you better...and the reality is that just takes time...I appreciate not everyone may have time to wait for this to happen.

I'm sure they are al slightly different, but probabilities come into it.   

If there's a 90% chance of getting what I want with the Thai & Laos lads elsewhere & perhaps a 90% chance of not getting it with the Vietnamese lads in Screwboys, then the other bars have an advantage.   

Then the drink prices, off fees and expected tips are at a level where I want instant gratification, not a long patient game.

If I were living in Thailand, going to a regular bar & trying to date someone on a non-commercial basis, then in that scenario, some patience would be justified.   

However, if I'm spending about 3000 baht on drinks, off fee and boy, then I want a reasonable probability of getting full service.

If the mamasan could be relied upon to be honest & pick out the lads that perform, then I'm happy. 

However, from previous reports, that's definitely not the case.

So I have no way of figuring out which of those sweet Vietnamese lads will perform.

That's how I see it. 

Of course others will be perfectly happy with the offer in the bar & anyone who reads this thread should understand that before going in.