Guest blueshrimp

Age question

Guest blueshrimp

I’m a fit 68 years. 170cm and 72 kilos, so not particularly overweight. But worried that I may be waaay to old for twinky thai boys. How difficult for guys my age? I dont mind paying and prefer 18 to 23.

I’m a fit 68 years. 170cm and 72 kilos, so not particularly overweight. But worried that I may be waaay to old for twinky thai boys. How difficult for guys my age? I dont mind paying and prefer 18 to 23.

Money boys in Thailand are not into finding attractive men but for making money,money and more money.You will suffer no difficulties to find the boys you desires.

I’ve just turned 69 and have a belly apart from Thai Twinks patting me on the belly and asking me if I am having baby, no problems at all.

It’s your wallet full of money and your debit card the boys are interested in not your age and the size of your waistline.

Just go and chat with the boy you like and have a blast.

As I said, the memories are worth it, and if 51 other farang have similar memories, I congratulate them.

I like your attitude. :-)

Mozart, cuddles, bridge, my marriage, cultural differences, food, smooth young slim men. Not necessarily in that order!

Lose the bridge and marriage and you're me.............

Maybe you should gain bridge and marriage. Then you could be me! :-)